Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

Dove Daily Moisture Therapy

3.3

Water (Agua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, PPG 9, Carbomer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glyceryl Oleate, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, C11 15 Pareth 7, PEG 180M, Laureth 9, Trideceth 12, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ext Violet 2 (CI 60730)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

so for the first few monthes of using this I was impressed. ir made my hair silky and detangled my hair and it was really cheap. then a few months back I noticed that my hair was fall really fast. by the time I came out of the shower I had a whole fist of hair. I didn't think much of it and I just thought that I had put my hair in a bun or pony tail too much. and a few weeks ago I ran out of the shampoo and I got a diffrent one and my hair immediately stopped falling. so maybe its just me but unless u want to be bald DONT BUY!!! I definitely won't be repurchasing.

on 10/23/2013 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like how well this shampoo lathers and cleans. My hair gets clean without feeling dry or limp. It doesn't make my hair tangle like that John Frieda full body shampoo. Like other reviewers said, this shampoo do cause build up. I also don't like the scent. It is best to find another shampoo and alternate between the two to avoid build up. Whatever you do, don't get the Daily Moisture conditioner. That conditioner is one of the worst conditioner ever.

This shampoo is not bad. Not bad at all. I am always on the lookout for something not too drying that won't wash my hair color down the drain, and this does the trick pretty well. It also smells quite nice. I wish I could afford Pureology's shampoo, but right now I make do with this in conjunction with Pureology's conditioner, which is an HG product for me.
Update: Reduced by one star, this causes quite a lot of buildup in my hair, and doesn't help with tangles one bit. Will not repurchase.

on 4/10/2012 2:42:00 PM

I have super long/dry/wavy CRAZY hair. I have always dyed my hair and it was sooo damaged. I was tired of spending so much money on salon products.... then I found dove. Both the dove shampoo and the conditoner have always worked wonders on my hair. I find that it makes my hair SOO soft and SOOO shiny. I always get compliments on how shiny my hair is...and those who have wavy hair know how hard it is to get your hair shiny. Dove smells good, and doesnt weigh down your hair. I have nothing bad to say about this product. It does wonders for me...and it is sooo inexpensive. I will always use this product for as long as it is made...along with all of the other dove products because they are AMAZING.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've used this product for quite awhile now. . . and I LOVE the smell. It used to leave my hair super soft, but since I've used it for like ever, I don't tell a difference anymore. People always compliment me on how soft my hair feels, and this is my secret I guess. Aha no, but yeah, this is a pretty great product.

on 2/8/2013 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Perfect for dry hair this is NOT color treated. WARNING: DO NOT USE ON COLOR-TREATED HAIR! It will strip that expensive color right out!

Cleans my hair without stripping it, no random breakouts anywhere (like I had to deal with from previous shampoo/conditioner trials), and affordable at Sam's club--love it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I use it sometimes because it's in my parent's shower. But I'm not very impressed with it. It doesn't leave my hair feeling very clean, but neither does it strip if of moisture. The scent is non offensive, it smells like every other Dove product. I'd use it in a pinch, but it's definitely nothing I'd go out and purchase myself.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Uhhh, it didn't help with my frizzy, curly hair. I wish I didn't have to use this shampoo and conditioner.

on 1/22/2012 5:36:00 AM

I used this shampoo for roughly 2-3 months and I've noticed that YES, it leaves my hair shiny & silky. But my hair is already naturally really shiny & straight to begin with, so it was nothing to rave about. It smells like a basic shampoo. You can buy a big bottle at sam's for an affordable price (I think like $8). Butttt, it does leave my hair EXTREMELY FLAT. EXTREMELY - FLAT. So flat that my boyfriend would complain "why the hell is your hair so flat?" REALLY FLAT.

Pros:
- Silky & shiny & detangled
- Smells nice
- Affordable

Cons:
- Really really flat
- Super flat hair
- Really flat hair

Popular Shampoos