MAC Pigment in Sunnydaze

MAC Pigment in Sunnydaze
Pigment in Sunnydaze

4.2

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

It looks very nice in the tub and swipes well too. But, when I put it on my eyelids, it was flaky and super glittery. It's a really really pretty goldish taupe on my, but the fall out was just too much! I received a huge sample of this from a sweet MUAer but, I don't think I will repurchase this again.

I am NW15 with green eyes. This color was LE with the June 2006 She Shines collection. The color description is a soft apricot-taupe with silver pearlized pigments. Another beautiful and interesting pigment color from MAC. This color is beautiful, and is great paired with Sunpepper pigment in the crease. Pigments are $19.50 each. I would repurchase.

I bought this color as a sample. I think this is probably my most favorite pigment if not eyeshadow all together. It's pretty as dry and i really love it wet. It's a neat color. Looks good w/ browns and pinks but I believe it would look good with grays and blues.

on 5/16/2008 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I came across this color accidentally when some one threw a sample of it into my swap. And am I glad they did! I am NC35/C4 Asian & this is the most perfect silvery brown taupe ever! It is incredibly flattering on me. When used alone, it seems rather sheer. But when used on top of Fyrinnae's Snow Leopard (a satiny taupe), it is gorgeous! I do get a little bit of fallout but it is nothing to complain about. I've since accumulated a full size & 2 more sample jars of this color (enough to last me 10 years, probably!). This is the perfect neutral color that is not too boring but not over-the-top either.

I've heard comparisons of this to Coco & I must say that they look similar in the jar but totally different on my face. Coco had a russet orangey undertone to it that was very unflattering on my olive-yellow-slightly peachy skintone. I also found Coco to be darker & more brown.

on 2/28/2008 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

meh, alot of fallout and the silvery color just came across kinda blah

I received this pigment in a swap about a year ago and I don't think I really tried it until just recently. The past 2 days, I've worn it on my lids with MAC Sophisto on my lips and the result is sooo pretty. It really really brings out the blue in my eyes and I think will be perfect for the holidays. I think I may even wear this when I go to a wedding right after xmas.

In terms of color..I'd describe this as a taupe with golden highlights. But I see no copper or red undertones and therefore it looks great on fair skin (I have pink/blue undertones). I like this better than Tan and Subtle, which I also have....

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this pigment! It's a beautiful shimmery taupe with gold highlights. I love this color on my green eyes, it makes them pop!! I would highly recommend trying this pigment, even if in a sample!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

*PIC* LOVE this pigment! Keep reaching for it! Gorgeous neutral colour, kinda silvery taupe, looks sooooo scary in the pot, but once applied, it's sooo pretty and gorgeous! I apply this with my finger and it just glides on my lid, with mo fall out problem. HG status for sure.

continued >>

sunnydaze is a pretty darn nice piggie. not too much fallout on this one, excellent color pay off. i have a hard time finding good compliments for it, but so far i like it a lot. not much else to say, great neutral.

Aside from the fact that I'm completely obsessed with MAC pigments this is my absolute favorite. I bought a sample of it on ebay recently and absolutely love it. I read that the FS jars on there were going for $45, I actually just today bought a FS on there for $19.99 and $4 priority shipping. Keep watching! The girl I bought from has sold several at that price but they must go fast! There is also one for a BIN of $28. Its definately worth it. I used it yesterday with coco beach in the crease and it looked so pretty.