Nude Skincare Miracle Mask

No Image

3.7

water (aqua), galactoarabinan (larch trees), glycerin (plant sources), sclerotium gum (fermented sugar), hydroxyethylcellulose (wood and cotton), arginine (plant sources), lactic acid (sugar and beet), panax ginseng root extract, galactaric acid (apple pectin), citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) fruit extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, dextrin (corn), hydrolyzed hibiscus esculentus extract, kaolin (clay), chondrus crispus (carrageenan algae), camellia sinensis leaf extract, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate. *certified organic ingredient

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I gave Nude Skincare a try... twice. It was a pricey mistake. This mask smells of rotten fruit, which I really could get over if it did something.
I have two full bottles of this and I have nothing good to say about it. No miracle, and for the price I expect some results. I have had better results from a $5 drugstore mask. Save your money. Their scrub mask is actually quite good...

I wholeheartedly agree with the previous reviewer. I applied this and didn't notice anything and for $70 this is a step I'd rather not take. If you're interested in trying this line I would suggest you choose a nice moisturizer instead of this one as there are much better masks out there for less cost.

Maybe its because I use products that contain AHA and BHA on a semi regular basis but this mask didn't really do much for my skin. It didn't feel any smoother softer or clearer after use. If you want to use of these types of mask the Ren one is much better. Its quite expensive so I can't really justify adding this to my routine considering the minimal if any benefit it had on my skin.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This is great mask that doesn't leave me red. I usually leave it on for 15-30 minutes. It exfoliates well but this isn't really noticeable until you wash your face the next time, when all the skin comes off! It does brighten and revive in the short term too.

on 9/19/2009 12:32:00 PM

Miracle Mask is an AHA exfoliating mask that is to be left on for 5 minutes. It did a good job of surface exfoliation, and got rid of some flakiness I had. The consistency is like a thinned-out honey with less stickiness. It smells like yeast--not like a baked good, like you're soaking yeast to activate it for baking. Not at all unpleasant, just not the typical scent one associates with facial products. While I could feel it on my skin, it did not cause any major tingling. Most AHA masks require more time to use, the 5 minute application is something that is practical to work into a nighttime skincare routine a couple times a week. You know how it is when we plan to use a 30 min mask on a regular basis? And we do it....for two weeks. While this isn't as effective as, say, my beloved REN glycolactic peel, it stands a far better chance of being used on a regular basis solely based on convenience. Got it as a sample and I'm going to purchase the bottle. It's pricey, at $70, but you only need a tiny bit.

Ingredients:
Water, Galactoarabinan (Larch Trees), Glycerin (Plant Sources), Sclerotium Gum (Fermented Sugar), Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose (Wood And Cotton), Arginine (Plant Sources), Lactic Acid (Plant Sources, Sugar And Beet), Dextrin (Corn), Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Kaolin (Clay), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan Algae), Galactaric Acid (Apple Pectin), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate.