Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow PencilDiorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

4.6

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

For those of you who really pay attention to your eyebrow and more like an eyebrow person, I 100% recommend this product for a natural eyebrow look!
I myself is an eyebrow product addict. I personally am interested in a product that change my look significantly. And we all know that eyebrows shape your whole face and does change your face in a good way if you take care of them carefully.
This product is ABSOLUTELY everything to my eyebrow. But still, I recommend you to combine with other product to make it effectively works as you wish.
The formula is perfect (compared to other precised eyebrow pencil). It glides very smooth, not so dry nor creamy. The finish is so natural and perfect for eyebrows that have more hair and that are regularly threaded or waxed.
I thread my eyebrows once a month and this product works the best (to be used just itself) 1-2 weeks after I thread. The rest of the weeks when I feel like more hair has grown, I combine with eyebrow powder while I use this product only for lining, because I think it would be a waste if I fill up my eyebrows with this.
Overall, the price for this product doesn't lie! :)

on 3/12/2016 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This isn't the cheapest eyebrow pencil but its a great one.
I bought this at the airport when I didn't have my normal eyebrow kit and i am so glad i did, its the perfect dark brown with no red like benefit and others. Its quite time consuming but really makes you brows look natural and not drawn on. The other end comes with a brush which is brilliant, small and perfect for short trips or in your make up bag. A definite repurchase!

on 2/28/2016 10:26:00 PM

This product is the BEST. Thick brows are in style now, but I wanted to avoid the overdone, clearly drawn-on eyebrow look. I have fair skin and natural blonde hair. My best friend who has fair skin and natural red hair introduced me to this product. It looks perfect on both of us. The tiny circumference of the stick makes it very easy to fill in the gaps between hairs, and the brush on the end works flawlessly for blending in lines. Also, this product does not leave behind the crumbly texture that I've experienced with other brow pencils. This product results in natural-looking, well-kept, beautiful brows. This brow pencil is expensive, but it lasts a very long time. I bought mine 9 months ago, and it is still going strong. This is worth every penny!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

First time I bought a high end anything and I was disappointed. I had high hopes for this pencil, it has a sleek fancy body with mechanical twist up pencil. It was incredibly easy to use and precise. HOWEVER..: I got to only enjoy this pencil 3 times before the mechanism broke and I had to return it. I was afraid to get a replacement because i was expensive and if it broke again then it's my loss. Too bad, it had a lot of 5*'s on here, maybe just a faulty but I didn't wanna chance it.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Amazing product! I love everything by Dior, but this is one of my favorites. It looks amazing with my skin tone and is the only brow pencil I can use that matches my hair color.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have this in 001 Universal Brown which is a medium brown that suits my brows perfectly. I've tried a million different brow products and this is one of my top three favorites. It's a slim pen-style, dial-up format in the signature sleek reflective chrome material. I love that the product itself is very firm and the point is tiny so it's easily to create light, feathery strokes that look completely realistic. You can do a very light look, or build it up for a more structured brow. I use the Mac brow gel afterward to set and this lasts all day even through sweat on those 90-degree summer days. Love this and will use it always.

The color is not at all universal. It is way too warm for my somewhat ashy eyebrows. However, I like the pencil overall, and the spooly does a great job of blending it in and keeping it natural looking.

on 1/18/2015 11:03:00 AM

This is the best self adjusting eyebrow pencil. I have black hair and this adjust to a perfect color. The natural skin oils is what activated the color. This is great for brown to black hair. The only things I dislike it that the tip is so small so I have to apply a lot and it's hard to get the perfect shape. It expensive for only lasting about 1month everyday use. This would be even better if the tip was arched makes it easier and faster to apply. This doesn't work for light hair or without slightly oily brows. With the natural oils the color will not show up or adjust.

on 1/9/2015 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have relatively thick eyebrows (in overall area!), but they are sparse. Although they are very dark, the gaps that I have (a lot due to over-plucking and the rest to my under-active thyroid...) means I have to be careful with the choice of colour and not being heavy-handed or I will look overdone.

This is dark but due to the fine point, it's very easy to do your eyebrows without going over the top and it looks very natural. In addition, it's extremely quick.

I'd have said it's the best eyebrow product that I've tried if I hadn't just discovered the Maybelline version which includes a powder tip on the other end so you can have the best of both worlds - and it's a lot cheaper!

One niggle: the packaging is soooo flimsy, it's a disgrace given you pay about GBP20 for it. The Maybelline packaging is much classier and a lot sturdier.

Nevertheless, an excellent HE option, especially if you're a bit application-challenged.

on 11/13/2014 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amé este producto, rellena las cejas de una forma natural... El color es universal así que se puede usar en cualquier color de ceja..

Popular Brows Products