Nature's Gate C for yourself Vitamin C texturizing serum

Nature's Gate C for yourself Vitamin C texturizing serum
C for yourself Vitamin C texturizing serum

4.2

Not tested on animals

Certified Organic Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Allplant Essence, Certified Organic Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Allplant Essence, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Silica, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Certified Organic Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract , Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International), Certified Organic Extracts of Rosa Canina (Dog Rose Rosehip) Fruit, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root, Hibiscus Rosasinesis, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root, Rosa Gallica (Apothecary's Rose) Flower, Viola Tricolor (Violet), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hinokitiol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Biotin, Mannitol, Bisabolol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Coco PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Orange Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Tromethamine, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. *Grown in Accordance with the California Organic Foods Act of 1990. 1) Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International 2) Certified Organic by ECOCERT.

on 3/10/2010 2:25:00 AM

Nice, stable, effective (Sodium Ascorbyl Phospate), inexpensive ($8 on sale at Marshall's) C serum, with a light lotion consistency. Does what the box says, refines pores, boosts moisture, etc. I'll likely buy this full price when I run out, because it's still not terribly expensive--around $25 for 1.7oz, and can be found readily online for less. Makes my skin look and behave well, and doesn't break me out like CE Ferulic does. Has vitamins A in the form of retinyl palmitate, and E as tocopherol acetate, as well as bisabolol, marshamallow,and aloe vera, which my skin finds very soothing. Does have silicones, which my skin seems not to mind. No parabens, but sodium EDTA, as a milder preservative. Smells good--like oranges, all natural, of course. Boasts 70% organic ingredients. I don't know how potent this is, all the really potent C serums I've tried, like Cellex C or Skinceutical, made my face ragged and red. Works well under sunscreen. Hooray!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

One of my everyday products. I got a sample of this product from a friend and after just two days of use I knew I couldn't be without it. While I use this with a moisturizer as well, I do feel for normal skin it would be plenty on it's own. It smells great, is almost immediately absorbed into the skin and gives it a very soft, dewey feel. I have had my bottle almost four months now and it is still half full, after daily use and several other friends who wanted to "try it out". I am very glad I found this serum- and before I got it I didn't even know I needed it. It's been a huge help in evening out redness and "plumping" my skin so to speak!

on 1/31/2010 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

C for Yourself comes in a frosted glass bottle with a pump and has a mild pleasant citrus scent. It soaks right in, minimizes pores and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth, There's no stickiness or shine and it hasn't caused any break outs. Mineral or pressed foundation powder glides nicely over this.

This is another wonderful product from Nature's Gate! A little of this stuff goes a long way. It absorbs nicely. Makes my skin seem luminous!

on 7/4/2009 2:28:00 PM

I was looking for a Vitamin C serum to use in the summer that wasn't an oil, and got this on sale at Marshall's. It's a lightweight lotion, easy to absorb and works for my combo, oilier-in-summer skin, so it shouldn't cause breakouts. Feels nice on the skin, has aloe in it, and I like the glass pump bottle. Smells nice too--light citrus. I use it at night or after being in the sun. EDIT: I find I'm using it now too, in the fall--it's that good!