Living Proof no frizz conditioner

No Image

3.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, PolyflouroEster, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Quaternium-87, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hezyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Burtylphenyl Methylpropional

Reading the reviews reminds me NOT to pay too much attention to reviews!! I am in utter disbelief that anyone could rate this product poorly!! From day one of use, Living Proof has delivered like NO OTHER, all without crappy silicones!! Hands down THE BEST product out there! (I like the Nourishing No Frizz too, as well as the Perfect Hair Day.) In my opinion there is no reason to try any other line again...ever. And I've tried em all...so I'm thankful that my search is done because this line WORKS!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

LOVE this! There are so many hair products out there that claim to do all these magical things to your hair and rarely deliver. This one is truly anti-frizz. I let me hair air dry with no product in it and was in love with the results. (This is how I test whether a product TRULY works or not.) My hair is generally a bit frizzy/wavy when air dried/natural. It is very long and damaged obviously at the ends, especially when I'm slacking on my trims. It did not weigh down my hair or make it greasy, which can often happen with anti-frizz products. The smell is delicious, too! Sephora is constantly pushing Living Proof, and I'm glad I finally gave it a chance! Definitely would repurchase! I took away a lippie for the price, $25 for a bottle of conditioner seems silly, especially since I use a huge handful each time I wash since my hair is so long.

on 11/10/2013 2:52:00 PM

What prompted me to finally review this line is my recent bout with a respiratory infection. This may seem strange, but when one's lung capacity is so low it's like climbing Mt. Everest to get to the bathroom (which is literally 3 feet from my bed), washing one's hair becomes very low on the list of things on which to expend precious oxygen.

I was bedridden for 5 days and because I took baths instead of showers I didn't wash my hair at all. I know, I know! But seriously guys, I was feeling awful!

During these 5 days, every time I took my hair out of the messy "wrapped-with-scrunchy-or other-anonymous-elastic-bun-thingie", it looked full, voluminous, and smelled great. No root flatness or triangle head, just really beautiful hair. In fact, on day 3 of my crappy lungs adventure the hubby said "Honey, you really must be feeling better finally. You fixed your hair!". Nope. Sorry pal, you're still gonna have to be my man servant!

The one negative thing I would say about the No Frizz conditioner is that I can't see it working for people with very dry or damaged hair. It just doesn't have enough moisture. I have single process hair (1.5 levels of lift on the color) and it's just enough.
I highly recommend this conditioner if you have the curly "fine strands but a lot of them" hair like mine, and especially to hair types that don't respond well to daily or even every other day washings. If you're someone who can only wash your hair twice a week or so, this might be a holy grail for you as there really is something in this which helps to maintain cleanliness and volume. Also, invest in the Prime Style Extender. It extends time between washings even further.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I bought the no frizz shampoo, conditioner, leave in, and phd styling cream. The shampoo and conditioner did make my hair easy to comb through but the line in general made my hair greasy looking at the roots and dry and frizzy at the ends.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is the first anti-frizz product that actually works! Makes my grey/white fine permed straight hair smooth, even as it grows out. Lovely smell and texture. Always used with the shampoo.
Avail in UK from SoaceNK for 20 a pop, worth stocking up in US Sephora for $24

on 8/1/2013 12:07:00 PM

I love this stuff, i realllly like it and my hair is realllllllly frizzy!

on 5/20/2013 9:02:00 PM

I have longish, mature, dry hair. As I've aged my straight hair has turned curly and fuzzy underneath. I am always looking for products that smooth and sooth the hair. I used this with the shampoo this morning. The shampoo left a heavy feeling to my hair which I really disliked and while the conditioner had a good slip, when I got out of the shower I could see the 'dryness' through my wet hair. Those with dry hair may understand what I mean. I clearly needed moisture and I quickly realized that my hair was going to dry all fuzzy. I blew out my hair using the no frizz styling creme. I had to flat iron the h*ll out of my hair to smooth it down. I got the no frizz trial pack for 30 bucks and what a waste of money that was. This was all just a big 'NO' for me.

on 2/14/2013 10:52:00 AM

I am reviewing this probably too soon, I used it and found that my hair possibly got even frizzier, but the next day and even later on that day it was much better and the next day is was soft and manageable. I tried it with the Style extender and both products together was AWFUL. dry fly away and very frizzy but soft, I was about to write this whole line off but the next morning I looked in the mirror and my hair looked beautiful, it didn't look like my hair. My hair didn't have the shine it usually does and its a little limp without as much control as I usually have, but there is great potential here for a HG product, and its worth it to play with it and try to get the right combo for my hair -- a little argan oil with the leave in treatments perhaps? I will update, with the price, I think the angels should start singing but I'm willing for a little bit anyway to try to figure these products out.

on 6/1/2013 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

There are far better conditioners out there for frizzy hair. Also the shampoo is not gentle at all for my hair. My hair really thick, dry, and wavy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Made my hair feel silky and smooth. Smells very nice. Great packaging. Quality ingredients that are healthy for hair.