Trish McEvoy Definer in Deep Aubergine

Trish McEvoy Definer in Deep Aubergine

4.8

on 12/31/2005 9:37:00 PM

I thought this was going to be shimmery, but when I bought it, I found out it is matte. Almost took it back, but decided to try it and I really like these definers. The color is so richly pigmented, and the line it made was perfect.
The color is suppose to be a deep purpley brown, but it shows up more of a deep brown, I can't really see any purple in it. Love it, and hope to get other colors soon!

on 8/26/2005 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great liner color. Stays put throughout the day, and just looks flattering. Its a dark purple, but doesnt show that on the eye. It just looks pretty, more of a dark brown.

Fantastic color - rich pigment. The deep eggplant/brown color makes green eyes really pop! Recommend to anyone. It's a must-have!

I apply with Bobbi Brown eyeliner brush.

on 3/28/2005 12:10:00 AM

This is a great color that can be used as a liner with almost any color.

on 8/9/2005 10:03:00 AM

I love the quality of Trish's eye definers. This color is a beautiful plummy-brown. It makes my blue eyes stand out and looks very natural. I apply it wet with my BB eyeliner brush and then smudge it with Trish's smudge brush. It last's all day and does not flake.

on 7/5/2005 2:46:00 PM

This makes my green eyes pop and stays true all day. I will continue to buy over and over again.

on 12/19/2004 2:35:00 AM

Beautiful color! Deep, rich plummy-brown. I am a MAC NW20, dark hair, blue eyes, generally stay away from brown tones but this isn't a typical brown - that touch of plum makes all the difference, and it is an outstanding color, really makes my eyes stand out.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Trish McEvoy definers are phenominal - they are very pigmented, user friendly, and, in my experience, have never crumbled. They seem to last forever.
This color is such a dark eggplant that even the most trained eye might think you were wearing black or dark brown liner - but the subtle color difference is enough to make eyes pop. Whites look whiter, greens look greener, blues look...you get the idea.

on 3/6/2005 7:29:00 PM

This is the greatest thing since sliced bread, and the wheel! I have been a pencil person most of my makeup years, with the occasional excursion into liquid eyeliner, but this gives a totally different look. You can make it "smokey", or a thin line close to the lashes, or a combination of the two and the possibilities are endless. I have been having so much fun with different brushes and this beautiful plum-brown shade. I have green eyes, and this makes them show up more than any pencil ever did. I am sold on this.

One of my favorite! I use it as eyeliner & for smoky eyes. Color is excellent on my olive skin tone.