Ed Hardy Love and Luck

Ed Hardy Love and Luck

3.7

on 3/20/2011 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I like this scent. I reminds me of Pac Sun's Tilt. But like that one, this just doesn't last.

on 12/31/2010 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

I am obsessed with Ed Hardy. I'm an Ed Hardy freak, to put it simply, haha. I just looooove their stuff! I've been wanting to try their perfume for a while, because if I liked it, it would be a bonus to have the awesome bottle sitting on my dresser.:) Well, it seems that you can get the women's Ed Hardy perfume gift sets at Ulta, but you can only actually spray the men's Ed Hardy perfume. I went to Sephora recently, and saw that you could spray this one on. I've read good reviews before for it here on MUA, so sprayed some on. Well, to me, it was nothing special. I didn't really enjoy it, but didn't hate it either. On me, it was just a middle-of-the-road, unoriginal scent that wasn't really my style. Maybe it would smell better on other people, but it didn't work for me. Oh well! Since perfumes smell different on everyone, you could definitely get a better experience from this than I did. So, I'm not trying to discourage you from buying it, but I'm not highly recommending it either. Sooo...*scratches head*...have a happy new year!:)

On me, this smells like cream with cinnamon added. It is absolutely lovely...on me. On my DD...oh dear Lord its a train wreck, it smells almost dirty, and not in a good way. I let a few other women try it and I have noticed that those over 40 it smelled divine, but under 30 it really reeked. Go figure...but my DH loves it on me, so yes, I will repurchase.

on 4/11/2010 9:34:00 PM

This has to be one of my favorite fragrances! EVER! I know what ure thinking, Ed Hardy? But LOVE & LUCK is just so amazingly delicious that I just ADORE it! Its nothing like the been done a million times pink strawberry fruity scent that is the original Ed Hardy perfume. Its 100x better and I hope that they never discontinue it!! Its citrusy and fizzy. The pink pepper gives it such a great kick. It sparkles! The blood orange & bergamot in the top notes, SO delicious! Its just a delicious, yummy, fresh and intoxicating fragrance! I absolutely LOVE it!! Its nothing like all those been there done that fruity florals out there. Its just different from what you'd expect a young fragrance to be. I think it will please people of any ages. I could wear it, my mom could wear it, and my grandmother could wear it. Its just FUN in a bottle. Do give it a try! You wont be disappointed! : )

on 9/15/2010 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I find this perfume very interesting. It isn't feminine and it isn't beautiful either, but I still like this scent. I believe this scent is someone who might be a feminist, or even a tomboy if you will. I think it's for a girl who is expressive, free and like to live life on the edge. This perfume is definitely not for the girly-girls or the high maintenance.

How could I explain the scent...It's some what salty smelling like the smell of sand from the beach...It is not fruity and it is not sweet. When you first spray the perfume, it may smell like bug spray, but once you give it alittle time to let it sink into your skin, it smells much more wonderful and definitely has character. It's a natural kind of smell. It doesn't even smell like perfume. Smells like clean skin or hair after a shower without smelling soapy.

I don't think this perfume is a confidence booster like some other perfumes, but I really think this perfume can really stand out if a person with confidence to begin with, wore this. If you are a free-spirited, confident and natural kind of girl/women, you should give this perfume a try and see if you like it but! remember to let it sink into your skin before you decide if you like it or not.

on 10/17/2010 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

2 Words: Toilet Water

I absolutely LOVE this perfume. I am sorta addicted to the smell I think- so fresh and summery, reminds me of the beach and tanning and coconuts. This is my standby fragrance, something I could wear every single day. The problem is, like other reviewers said, it does not last long at ALL! It is very light even when you first spray it on and then it fades in about an hour so you can barely even smell it. I actually am okay with this. I am very sensitive to strong smells so I can't wear a lot of perfumes or they give me a headache. I can wear this one all the time, it is so soft and light that I never get a headache and it doesn't bother me all day. I wouldn't suggest getting this if you want to be able to smell your perfume all day, though, but it works for me. A little on the spendy side but totally worth it for how it makes me feel. Love love love! I will always have a bottle of this.

on 8/19/2009 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I purchased the body lotion and recieved a few samples of the perfume. I have layered them in hopes of the scent lasting longer. I have yet to receive any comments on this scent, even by my significant other. However, I just LOVE this scent. So I continue to wear it because it makes me feel good. I doubt I will purchase the perfume however. I still adore the lotion.

on 4/9/2010 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like this scent a lot for spring/summer but my only issue is the staying power. I'm lucky if it last 2hrs on me=( I won't be gettn a bottle due to that.

on 3/31/2010 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This perfume reminds me of a slightly lighter, cleaner version of Victoria's Secret "Love Spell" mixed with a hint of Ivory soap. It's different but not displeasing. This one seems hard to completely pin down though, since everyone seems to get a bit of a different scent when they smell it. It's not going to last all day but that's ok, it lasts as long as your average perfume. It's a nice light scent for summer. I'll probably buy it again, but the bottle is huge so the odds of me running out anytime soon are pretty slim.

Popular Fragrances