MAC Peachstock (satin)

MAC Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

on 7/2/2013 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I'm on the fence about this one. It's great for warm, tan complexions that are darker than NW/NC25, but the matteness of it can make it appear like a concealer. I wore this when I was fake tanning and around an NW30. Definitely gave a bold nude lip, but looked like concealer like without gloss. On lighter complexions, this will appear orange or even brown. I still give it three stars because it's opaque and that's hard to find in nude lipsticks.

on 6/16/2013 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm so sad that I don't like it, but alas my worst fear came true. I looked like a zombie! I'm NC42-NC 44, and I have dark lips to begin with - so my natural colours make this lipstick appear to be almost totally in line with my skin colour, turning my entire face into a wash of blah! I have tried with glossy products on top (esp. pink tones), but this makes the look passable - somewhat- and is no longer work appropriate for me. If you have medium to tan skin tone, tread carefully, but ideally my best advice would be to buy another nude because this is not the one for us.

on 4/1/2013 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

HG lipstick! Wear this shade almost everyday. The only problem is that its a pro item and there arent any pro stores near me so i always have to order it online and wait for it to arrive, other wise i love it. Perfect nude. Highly recommend to everyone, sometimes its hard to get a hold of so buy it if you can!

on 12/27/2012 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my alll time favorite lipstick! Satin finish is perfect aswell as the color with my nc40 skin. I love playing up my eyes with it. I feel so sexy while wearing it. Again, my favorite!

on 12/22/2012 3:32:00 PM

Peachstock + Krazy Kahuna lipglass is the bomb.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is such a pretty shade! As the name suggests, it is a peach based nude. I love the fact it doesnt make me look dead or give me concealer lips. I think it can be flattering on several skin tones. I took one lippie since I noticed in my drivers license photo; it does give off a bit of sheen even though it comes off matte in person.

on 6/3/2012 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

this was my first ever mac lipstick, and because of this, im really sceptical and hesistant to buy other mac lipsticks. the formula is toooooooooooo creamy that it kind of just slides everywhere on the lips, doesnt really stay put. the colour was okayish. i was looking for a peachy nude, however after trying it on, unfortunately it just didnt suit my nc40 skin tone. probably suit lighter skin tones better. there was also a slight smell to this product, which smelt rather strange.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

I wanted to love this. Peachstock is such a great nude shade, not pink, not brown, just truly a fleshy peach. The satin finish is nice and not as dry as some of the other satins. This is just as corpse-like as Myth on me (MAC C7 for reference) and there is no way I can wear this alone. I do like mixing this with Twig or another more pinkish-brown lipstick but it's not worth the trouble. So far, Fresh Brew is the only nude for me.

on 3/29/2012 8:23:00 AM

I received it today from cheapsmells! I looove it..Its tha absolute nude lipstick. I cant wear Myth cause its like white lips like paper and i look scary. But this one is one of my favorites. I put it on my lips and then i spread it with my fingers for a casual look and more natural. The only thing i cant stand though its the smell.It stinks and i dont know why..Maybe its thia product only who knows. I def recommend it for nude lips..

on 1/11/2012 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Beautiful colour I'm wearing this tonight when me and hubby (& baby) are going to dinner to celebrate his promotion.
I will be wearing this with a purple smoky eye and Illamasqua ambition as blush.