MAC Studio Finish Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
MAC Studio Finish Concealer

on 6/22/2014 5:55:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is my HG concealer. Not only is this an amazing for concealing dark circles around your eyes and the odd blemish but this is fabulous for contouring with. It lasts all day and is soooooo easy to blend and work with!! I would recommend this to everyone with all skin types :-)

on 6/8/2014 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

Super creamy, nice coverage and the color nc42 matches me perfectly. Great for blemishes and scars but i wouldn't recommend for under the eye use because its a little thicker and prone to creasing. I like to apply with a dabbing motion either with my finger or a brush. Also I love the classic packaging its a must have in my collection.

on 12/9/2013 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Firstly, people claim this concealer is "cakey". don't listen to them for two reasons: (1) this is MAC's high coverage concealer, so it's bound to be thicker than any other and (2) you literally only need a little tiny but to cover your whole face. people may find it cakey because they apply too much. This concealer is so good at covering blemishes, but I would not recommend it for under the eye as it would crease. if you're looking for a spot/acne concealer, this is the one for you. I've had mine for about a month now and doesn't even look like I've used it! It looks 100 times better if you apply with a concealer brush, so make sure you get one!:)

on 10/21/2013 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I just bought this concealer and i will say i do like it, I dont think it last all day- i fee like if i apply it in the morning by mid afternoon its all gone. I use NW30 now , i think it comes on a little bright but i like to set it with my bobbi brown pwder and add bronzer all over my face and it helps with evening out the color.
Its not the best but its a good product, i would recommend it but i will say to make sure you get your exact color match, play around with the diffrent colors, because if it doesnt match it will start to look ashy and your eye cricles will show thru..

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product did nothing for me. I have dark circles under my eyes that I wanted to cover and this product did not do that for me. The staying power is not great either.I was disappointed because I read so many great reviews about it. I returned it and I purchased the Smash Box HD concealer and I like this one much better.

on 7/18/2013 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

this is the BEST concealer for undereye circles. i inherited these under eye dark circles and this is the only concealer that covers them 100% and doesn't look cakey under my powder.
NC42 is the perfect match for my skin & when i put it on it doesnt even look like ive got anything on my face at all.
definitely the one thing my makeup bag will ALWAYS have. :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I like this concealer but I have tried better (Nars radient creamy concealer $28) but for $18 I'd say it's pretty good. This concealer has full coverage but can get really cakey and when I use it to conceal my bad under eye circles it made my under eyes seem a weird color. I think this is a good concealer, not great but it does the job. I won't be buying this again because it doesn't compare to the Nars concealer.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

only mac concealer I have tried but I love it! covers blemishes perfectly but sometimes creases undereyes, gives very good coverage and lasts! definatly worth the price

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Before i had acne, i loved this product. i loved all of mac products actually. i started to experience moderate acne and realized theres nothing good about the ingredients of this stuff! i was using it to cover up my pimples and acne scars but i think it only aggravated it. so i switched to something with more friendly ingredients (tarte concealer).. but TO BE HONEST....if i didnt have acne, and my skin wasnt so sensitive to it, i would still use it. (although tarte concealer is still amazing)
so i wouldnt really recommened this product for those with acne or acne-prone skin. the ingredients are too irritating, and not great for your skin for everyday use.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using this concealer for 3 years. I love it, it covers my face flawlessly, and looks beautiful in photos. Ever since recently, I haven't been wearing any foundation or powder, only concealer because I have terrible dark circles. I use an NC42 and I have noticed that when I use it, it turns orange, and it looks very obvious because I am not wearing any foundation or powder. I haven't been using it because it turns orange. I know that if I do wear face make up, it would be fine. My sister, however, has this concealer in NC30, which is too light for me but I still use it because it doesn't turn orange. I might purchase the NC35 if it doesn't turn orange on me.