4.5

Distilled Water, Sea Kelp Bioferment, Sodium PCA, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pomegranate Extract, Natural Active Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, L-Carnosine, Boswellia Serrata, Niacinamide, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Centella Asiatica, Horse Chestnut Extract, Betulinic Acid, Green Tea EGCG, Epidermal Growth Factor BT, Germaben II
Formerly called Let's Make Collagen Serum.

on 10/17/2012 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Great stuff. It was a bit brownish and filmy, but they've got a new, even more effective formula. What matters is, it works.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I'm on the fence. I read all the positive experiences and figured why not, it's about time I paid attention to anti aging products. I didn't wake with plumped, glowing skin. In fact my nasolabial lines showed no improvement and the little lines under my eyes progressively got deeper. If after 2 month's use I experience the opposite of my expectations, I cannot commit to continued use -which is sad, because the ingredient list/research is impressive and it really is a bargain at <usd$ 20 with shipping. Le sigh...

on 2/19/2012 5:11:00 AM

I've been using this about 2 months now. The bottle is generic but sturdy. The smell is natural and I store it in my fridge. I apply it in the mornings.

I was pleased with the customer service. My question were answered promptly and though Hannah by reputation in quite blunt, I also found her to be honest--which is most important to me. I asked how long I could expect before seeing results with the LMCS and she told me, quite honestly, I might never see turn-back-time type results that most popular brands advertised... but that at the very least it would help me maintain the collagen I have. Fair enough, I'm 37 if I can maintain what I have now I'll be rocking my 50's and like I said, her honesty sold me.

Fast forward two months and I am pleased to say that I do see a difference... some crepeiness is smoothing out and I notice that my skin feels a bit thicker. The texture is very "fresh made" and seems quite different than commercial products if that's what you are used to... it pleases me because this way I know I have a product chock full o' actives. I use it in the morning and it goes on smooth, I enjoy rubbing it in on just very barely damp skin... its not at all sticky and has no smell once it is absorbed. I don't wear makeup, but I can't imagine it causing any problems at all. I definately plan to repurchase.

ETA 4/12/12: I ran out of this right after I posted this review and have been out of the country so I couldn't repurchase. I am so pleased that NONE of the smoothness I noted while using this product has left... so it seems that this serum has actually improved the condition and quality of collagen of my skin rather than just temporarily hydrating/ masking it. I'm buying a 4 oz bottle to use on my post-baby belly too!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this product, it's cheap, lasts a long time, and best of all works!! I notice a decrease in the fine lines around my eyes and my skin looks better all over. Like other reviewers I shake it before use and keep it in the fridge. It is sort of grainy and smells a bit at first, but it does sink right in. I actually like how clean and tight my skin feels once absorbed, others may feel like the skin feels too dry. The packaging is effective, nothing glamorous. I don't need to look any further for a product - this is it!

on 7/4/2010 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

SkinActives LMC serum is a miracle worker!! I just turned 30 and have been noticing the slight lines under my eyes and on my forehead and decided to give this serum a try. The best decision I could make- after a months use, the forehead lines are gone and the skin around my eyes looks fresh and plumped like a teenager - I am speechless and will be addicted to this product for life!

on 3/1/2012 10:31:00 AM

I'm not a fan of anti-aging products. But this actually works. My skin looks more even and firmed, and I have less wrinkles! I googled the ingredients and found out that this serum is full of proven active ingredients.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

So far, so good with this product. I have only used this maybe 3 times but the crepiness under my left eye seems to be diminished. I keep it in the refrigerator after use as directed. I also shake the bottle before application. The product has a slight vitamin type scent but it isn't very strong. The one thing that I don't like much is the product dries to a very dry finish, but if you put moisturizer over it the feel can go away. I will continue to use and will update if I think of doing so.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I do like this serum very much. It contains lots of good for your skin ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, Green Tea, & Peptides. At $12.50 for 1oz this product is a bargain for all the active ingredients you get for the price. I use this serum at night & I usually put a moisturizer over it. Like other reviewers noted it does smell slightly of vitamins and it is a little sticky upon initial application but it dries quickly and the sticky feeling does go away, The reason I am giving it 4 lippies instead of 5 is that the texture is gritty and even if you shake the product a little it still has tiny white particles in it. That being said it's a great product from skin actives and I will continue to use it!

on 11/15/2009 12:27:00 PM

As somebody already mentioned I saw instant improvement after using this serum. I'm on my second bottle now and will keep buying. The first time I put it along with my regular moisturizer before going to bed and the next day I was amazed of the results. It's a staple at this point. Can't live without it. Agree that the packaging can use some improvement but I'm afraid that with that also the price will go up. Great product!!!

on 9/1/2009 10:05:00 PM

I really like this product--it is a very powerful set of ingredients for the price. But I am posting this because I really LOVE LOVE LOVE some of the other serums by Skin Actives (not yet listed in productville). When I use the LMC serum in combo with Skin Actives Rosacea Serum, TZone Serum and CHAS antioxidants, my skin is very very happy. Rested, well nourished, clear and radiant. Great actives, no bulls* marketing, extremely reasonable prices & low shipping prices. These items are my must-haves for great skin!