Pure Ice Spit Fire

Spit Fire

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

I love this nail polish! The brand gives such a nice finish to it and it goes well with any color. Sometimes I wear it by it self and then finish it with a top coat, and it still looks good. Need a new nail polish brand? Pure Ice is the nail polish brand for you and always will leave a smile with you:D!

on 9/13/2011 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

LOVE this product, it gives such a pretty pink-lilac color to your nails packed with different size glitter and also a holographic effect. Takes about 3 coats to get an even application and a top coat to acquire a smooth finish! Got it at Wal-Mart for $2, great deal and looks very similar (but better, in my opinion) than OPI's Katy Perrys Teenage dream, I own both colors and I like Spit Fire much better!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Very similar to OPI Katy Perry's Teenage Dream

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I LOVE how fun this is. I disagree with the previous reviewer saying it comes out silver instant of lilac-pink as seen in the bottle. With two or more coats (I did three just for extra sparkle), I get the a lot of lilac-pink sparkle, with some silvery-rainbow shimmer in between. Love it. The only thing I DON'T like, is how long it takes to remove---as with any glitter polish. Also, I used some Seche Vita to smooth out the top (or else it's a little rough) and to help it dry faster. I've used this alone and with a pale orange-creamsicle base, and they both come out with that same pretty lilac-pink sparkle. It was only $1-something at Walmart....so less than $2.00. Not bad.

on 12/13/2010 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Despite what others are saying, this polish contains both LARGE and small glitter particles. It's only noticeable on the first coat but after two or more coats it blends in pretty well. It looks like a lilac-pink in the bottle but it shows silver without a base coat (I like it over Essies 'my place or yours'). Would I buy again? Probably not but it's something fun for only $2 (at Walmart).

on 10/18/2010 9:32:00 PM

I have an almost guilty penchant for glitter nailpolishes. At my age, I should have long reconciled that glitters are not age appropriate. But hey whatever, I can't resist the eye-catching sparkles . . . I like shiny and sparkly things - what can I say? Is it in my DNA? Just kidding . . . but anyway.

$2 for endlessly fascinated rainbow-esque glitter at your fingertips = $2 well spent. I wore this polish during a weekend musical fest recently and the masses were pleased! I received plenty of compliments because the stark bold sunlight happened to render my fingertips something akin to a summer time disco ball. My good friend was completely enamored and she donned Spit Fire on her nails as well and there we were - the sparkle nail princesses of the fest. Ha ha.

Anyway pertaining to the nailpolish itself, it's seemingly pinkish in the bottle, but can't say that really translated onto the nails. It's seemingly comprised of two different sizes of glitter - both pretty small so no awkward chunky glitter pieces - rest assured. The glitter particle are either that sightly pink or holographic rainbow - overall a glittering rainbow in direct sunlight. Not as spectacular in artificial light, but still nice.

My only gripe is that I had to paint at least 3-4 coats per nail to get a coverage I was satisfy with and it still wasn't as complete as I would've liked it. But for $2, can I really complain?

Anyway, love this nailpolish, highly recommend to all!

LOVE this "color"! One or two coats for a subtler look..wonderfully build-able for an "in your face" sparkle. Only con for me is how long it takes (as with most sparkes) to remove. Find a good show on tv and get comfortable cause youre gonna be there for a while, lol! Its called Spit Fire but I always refer to it as White Noise--ya know, like those really fuzzy tv channels?? :D

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Looks pretty over just about any color, or all by itself. Pretty, pinky, sparkly. And cheap. Love it!

on 9/25/2009 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this polish! I bought it to wear over Borghese Milano Taupe (another HG color for me) and it's perfect. I do a couple coats of Taupe, then put a few coats of this over it and presto: a perfect sparkly pedicure (and it still matches my manicure, which is usually Milano Taupe by itself). I haven't tried using it on my fingernails yet because of my conservative job, but I will when I'm on vacation! I love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

BEAUTIFUL! Packed with purple toned glitter. Retails for less than $3 at walmart and works just as good as some of the high end brands. I will say however the only flaw is you need to put a top coat over this to smooth it down a bit. (Glitter makes the texture rough.) I'll definitely repurchase.

Popular Polishes