Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

4.4

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, BHT, Sodium Pyruvate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol

on 6/12/2013 4:15:00 PM

My HG product. Absorbs well and has a great consistency. I have been using this product for quite a while now, after switching from the Vaseline line. I do not find it greasy at all, like some lotions.

The only grief this product gives me is the packaging could be better - pump stops 1/3" from the bottom, and it takes some patience to get the remaining product out of the bottle.

on 5/12/2013 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I haven't tried every body moisturizer on the market, but had to write a review for this one when I discovered that a patch of discolored skin on my leg had almost gone back to normal. Over a year ago my doctor told me the discoloration was a result of some eczema that had never completely cleared up, and that it was unlikely to go away. Admittedly, I had not been very consistent with moisturizing my legs over the years. I've used a few different products, including Kiehl's Crme de Corps, with totally acceptable results for the rest of my body, but nothing seemed to make a difference to the patch. One day I ran out of my moisturizer du jour and decided to try Lubriderm AT. Within a couple of weeks the patch is virtually gone and the only change in my routine has been using Lubriderm daily. I also like the light scent and agree with others that it does not feel greasy to me. This is a total winner for me, and I actually don't mind taking the time to use it every day.

on 9/11/2012 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My mom introduced me to this amazing lotion. I'm already on my second bottle. It's not greasy which is perfect because I put it on after showering in the morning. It moisturizes so well. Better than anything I've tried. I've been wanting to try some of LUSH's lotions but honestly, I think I'll just stick with Lubriderm this stuff can't be beat. Works well with sunburns. I also love that it doesn't have much of a scent because it doesn't interfere with my perfume.

on 10/16/2012 1:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I find this stuff to be really thick. Probably not ideal for healing tattoos as it has fragrance in it on top of mineral oil and cetearyl alcohol. (I used Curel Fragrance Free for my tats.) I like it a lot to moisturize my callused feet and for pedicures though. I found it to be greasy but it seems others disagree with me. I'll probably repurchase just for using on my feet. Rarely I will put a small dab of it on the corners of my nose in the winter. (Very small, the mineral oil holds in moisture and prevents annoying flaking skin--never had problems with mineral oil clogging pores but like I said i do not cover my face in it.)

I use this lotion for healing tattoos. It's hydrating and non-greasy. You can buy the travel size for more than half the cost and use for more than a month depending on your ink. Great lotion!

This is wonderful. I had scabies and I used the cream I was prescribed and it made my skin s dry and itchy, I used this product, and the next morning BOOOOOOM totally moisturized skin. No itching at all. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lotion. I would buy it was $89990909 it's that good. Go out and buy it for yourself. It's no greasy at all, it has no smell and it works SO GOOOOOOD! Just put it on after a shower and then before bed or just before bed and you're gold!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I don't why I waste my money on fancy body butter, lotions when all I need is this Lubriderm. It moisturizes my skin wonderfully and it's so inexpensive! Even with our dry weather I love showering morning and night. I put this lotion on when my skin is still damp. It makes my skin so soft and dewy. I love it. Seriously you don't need those $40-50 body butter. This $6-7 bottle works just fine.

on 4/22/2011 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

This is my favorite lotion of ALL TIME. Actually, I use it as a moisturizer on my face because it's so lightweight and has such a nice clean, non-greasy feel. It's only about $6 at my Target for a 16 ounce bottle that lasts me forever. This actually saved me during one of the worst moments in my history of skin: I overused my PanOxyl cleanser and my whole face became wrinkly and unnaturally shiny, like elastic. So I used this and in just one day, my unbearably dry skin was hydrated again...This will forever be my HG moisturizer.

Lovelovelove this. I used it at a friends house and fell in love.

I have eczema and sensitive skin and so a lot of moisturizers irritate my skin but this has been working well for me. I use a really thick eucerin cream after I wash my hair cause then my hands get super dry post-shower from shampoo/conditioner being on them. But on those nights where I'm not I love using this it as a 2nd level moisturizer. It is so nice and the packaging is great, its very simple to pump the product out and you and lock/unlock it too. I think it costed me $12 at my local grocery store but prices vary depending on where you're purchasing and where you live. I think 12 is about as pricey as it'll get, some people say theyve gotten it for $6 or $7 so yeah!

It's a soft cream that quenches your skins thirst and feels great to apply. You don't need to put that much on your hand for it to work its magic. :) Definitely recommend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This lotion keeps my skin soft and moisturized!

Popular Lotions / Creams