La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder

La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder
Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing PowderCellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder

4.6

Ingredients: talc, mica, capric triglyceride, glycoproteins*, panax ginseng root extract*, horsetail extract*, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, soyabean oil, fragrance, benzyl alcohol, linalool, hydroxycitronellal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, amyl cinnamal, hexyl cinnamal, treemoss extract, geranoil, benzyl benzoate, butylphenyl methylpropional, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain titanium dioxide, iron oxides, ultramarines. *La Prairie's exclusive Cullular Complex

on 2/1/2013 6:50:00 AM

I first bought this in shade no 2 and had to change it for no 1 as it was too dark. It works out quite cheap as you get 56g plus a travel size 10mg compact and a cute spoon to scoop it into the jar. Glides on nice but dont normally use the supplied sponge as I find you get a better effect with a powder brush. I use it over la mer foundation or christian dior nude bb cream and it gives a nice flawless finish. It should last me about 18 months with daily use.

on 12/16/2012 9:30:00 AM

great powder and last for ages! i have been using it for 2 years, and it still have a lot left in the big jar....dose it have an expire date? great smooth texture and so light, easy to apply and it does not cake. love it!

on 4/7/2011 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Not bad, but nothing special. If you use too much it looks cakey. On pictures it does look good, that's all. I was waiting for something more from La Prairie.
I have it in Translucent 2, not suitable for fair skin I think, it is more for medium skin. I think it has neutral-more yellow undertones.

on 1/20/2011 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I would buy this again, but it is doubtful I will have to. For the price, you receive an excellent supply of powder. I am not a loose powder fan, but this stuff really looks great on my skin. It does not make it look dry and cakey. So far, so good, no breakouts. I have only been using it since New Year's Day. My sister and I hit the Neimans in Denver and each bought one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I am very impressed with the packaging. The control over having loose powder go everywhere is really good. Under the jar cap is a cute little spoon you can use to help scoop up loose powder under the "door/gate" so that it creates less mess. I got the lightest shade and I wish it could be sold in a lighter shade then what is available. The powder blends in very well and majority of the time, I don't need foundation and this even out any blochiness I may have gotten. The coverage is sheer, and it does not cover your bel/cream blush that I use, but you can build it up and it will stay on. Touch-ups are needed, depending how oily you get. I absolutely love, love, love, love the cute extra jar that you can carry in your purse or keep at work. There is a mirror, just like a compact and very little mess when using it. I have this jar since last April and it is now fall season (6 months). I used it on daily basis, heavily during the summer and in the large jar, I have 65 to 70% full.

on 2/8/2011 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this powder, it is so fine and smells very nice. It is expensive, but you get really lot of the product, so you can use this very long.
I am only not satisfied with the package - it is not that easy to handle as my previous Dior loose powder was. But the included little jar makes my disappointment smaller :)
I would buy this powder again and again.

on 3/5/2009 2:34:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This is one of my fav loose powders alongside la mer's!! Its beautiful and very finely milled. Also, it has abit of shimmer in it although not as shimmery as la mer's. It has enough shimmer to give you a semi matte look. I have it in Translucent 1 and for the price you pay you get alot of product. It also has skincare properties to nourish the skin. Love it!

on 11/29/2009 10:57:00 AM

Best loose powder I've used (and I've tried a lot!!!)
Oil control: I have acne prone and very oily skin. I used this powder last summer in Asia (very hot and humid), it's not the control oil type, but when skin gets oily, I don't look dirty.

(+)
Finely milled, goes on smoothly
Does give a decent amount of coverage (it's a powder not foundation anyway), I would say same coverage as Guerlain but looks better), and much more coverage and Givenchy.
Works out cheap as well. You get 56g/10g for the big and small jars.

(-)
limited shades (I use #1 for my fair Asian skin)

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

When SA lady ofered me to check La prairie loose powder, my reaction was - nooooo, tehy're too expensive for my pocket. But then she told me that it's 56 grams and just a bit pricey than 20-25gr Dior/Shiseido/Lancome loose powders. So the price was ok.
I have this in Transluscent 1. It's soft on the face, the texture is smooth, looks natural. The coverage is average (if at all, but I don't need it and I prefer my face to look natural and matte) Not good in controling oil. So I won't buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first La Prairie Item ever. The cellular treatment loose powder is a standard loose powder that claims to have anti-aging and skin perfecting properties as well....That is certainly true!
THE PRICE: This one is $75 dollars. But i would say it still dirt cheap..Why? because you will be getting a travel pot of 10g and a large pot of 56g. All in all you will get 66g of high quality loose powder! Chanel, Sisley, and La Mer offers powder for less than $75 dollars but contains only 30g of product or even less!
OPENING THE BOX: It comes with a very large, high quality box that is so elegant. The Box houses a small pot containing 10g of loose powder designed for travel purposes (this sold me out), a small leaflet about the product in different languages. And of course a LARGE, i mean GIGANTIC POT of product that contains 59g of powder.
THE POTS: The travel pot of 10g loose powder is brilliant. It fits perfectly on purses and has a small mirror inside it. The Big pot itself is a plain though elegant jar that is GIGANTIC in size.
THE APPLICATOR: The applicator is of less quality but still is usable enough to deliver good results. It is rather soft, velvety and applies the powder well. La prairie SA told me that is is washable, but i haven't tried to wash it.
THE SHADE: I am NC37 - 40 and i got the powder in translucent 1. Actually, if you are somewhere from NC5 to NC20 you should get 1, if you are somewhere between NC20 to NC45, you are lucky, because any of the two shades this product offers will fit you well! If you are or higher than NC 45 get the Translucent 2. I think Trans. 1 and Trans 2, don't differ much on the darkness or lightness of the powder, i think the main difference is on the undertone.
THE POWDER: If i will use a single word to describe the powder, i would use the word MAGNIFICENT! The powder if swatched in the back of your hands will reveal a slightly ashy powder with lots of glitters on it. BUT!, if it is applied on the face with the applicator and is blended with a brush, it will reveal an extreme skin like finish that is unprecedented! I have tried loose powders from Chanel, Cle de Peau, Sisley and La Mer, but this one is the best among them all! The texture is not powdery at all! It is very silky and skin like. I applied it over my foundation and the result is an extremely flawless appearance. I also tried is on its own after my skin routine and it is wonderful! It offers a sheer, elegant and skin perfected appearance. Regarding it's anti-properties, it's ingredient "glycoproteins" is listed on the top of the powder, meaning there is enough of it for it's results to be deliver, which is a big PLUS!

All in all, This product is one of the best, if not, the BEST loose powder on the market! So, if you are searching for an HG powder this one from la prairie is a must! :D