Aquolina Pink Sugar

Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.7

1926 reviews

Am unsure about this scent, I was expecting it to smell "foody". Does smell sweet, but I'm not sure if it's in a good way. **update* this is really growing on me, I would love a full bottle!!

on 11/22/2003 10:40:00 PM

Far too sweet for me. This has great staying power, though, I tried it on in the AM and it lasted until late in the night.

on 11/16/2003 4:50:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Oh, how I adore my Pink Sugar. It's simply divine. I mostly smell spun-sugar vanilla with heavenly caramel. It's complex though, with lots of other notes that are subtle but definitely there. This is heaven in a bottle. I can't wait to buy the matching body mousse.

on 11/15/2003 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Yum this smells so good!! It smells like a yummy vanilla cotton candy scent. It's a wonderful fragrance for those of us that love foody scents. Even my fiance loves this one and he is hard to please. Now it's one of his favories!! Yumm! This one is a winner for sure! i've already gotten several friends hooked on it and whenever I wear it I always get compliments.

on 11/13/2003 8:19:00 PM

I absoulutely love this scent! It has that sweet sugary cotton candy smell to it that everyone always notices whenever I wear it. The scent also lasts a long time, so you don't have to keep spraying yourself. If your single and wanna meet a guy wear this scent because guys love the scent!

on 11/12/2003 9:40:00 AM

Yummy delicious cotton candy, and other yummy ingredients, good enough
to eat!!! This isn't just another vanilla heavy scent it is sweet but not heavy Tried to buy it was sold out!!!
also, want to add, I don't think this
is for teens as it is really super
sexy sweet and provocative.
I wore it to work and one of the guys
said ummm I smell sugar!!!!!

Wow this perfume gets attention and
comments the girls in the office said they smell vanilla candles???
hee hee They are just curious as to
what it is so I just said oh its just a scent with vanilla in it. They are just liking it but being
nasty and sarcastic as usual. Oh well its MY secret. HA HA !!!

Update on girls in office, one finally broke down and asked what the name of it was, of course I didn't want to tell her so I showed her the sample I received HEEEHEE

MMmm! What a delicious fragrance this is...I love it! I have a decant of this from a sweet MUAer. It's definitely a super sweet sugary teeny bopper-esque fragrance, but it's great. I'll definitely buy again. My boyfriend says it reminds him of chocolate? I definitely smell cotton candy.

Super cute, cavity-inducing sweet, like spun sugar with depth. I think of girls with stuffed animals on their bed, Justin Timberlake posters on their wall and a bottle of Pink Sugar on their dresser. This would be the *perfect* scent for a young girl or teen--but it has enough interest to smell warmly gooey n' sticky on any girl of *any* age who loves super sweet scents. Cute stuff!

on 10/30/2003 6:43:00 PM

I saw this at Sephora & tried a sample of it. After I got home I realized how much I REALLY liked it & ordered the biggest bottle they had online. My husband just loves this scent & it is very sweet & original. I noticed it lasts a lot longer than many other scents I have tried. GREAT Buy--Try a sample first if you are not sure if you like sweet stuff. : )

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this!!! I think this is my all time favorite fragrance. Sweet but not too much so it works well for women of all ages. Too hard to describe in detail, but a winner for sure! The only downside to Pink Sugar is that it only lasts about an hour on me but I purchased the Body Mousse and together, they are AMAZING!! I will be purchasing again and again!!