Aquolina Pink Sugar

Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.7

1915 reviews

on 10/4/2003 11:47:00 AM

I sprayed myself with this in Sephora this week and really liked it. I asked the SA to make a sample for me, but she said they aren't allowed to make them anymore. I told her I always have to try before I buy, as I get migraines very easily from perfumes, so she kindly saturated a cotton ball with it and put it in a small sample jar. I really liked it alot that first day and night and kept sniffing my wrists. My DH even liked it. However, the next day, I had an almost instantaneous, nagging headache from it that lasted all day. On my skin, the sweetness of it fell somewhere between the subtle sweetness of SL Rahat Loukoum and the cloying, heavy sweetness of CSP Vanilla Apricot and Hanae Mori. If it weren't for the headache, I would have definitely purchased this for casual/work wear.

on 10/3/2003 9:12:00 PM

The packaging is so cute for this perfume. What's inside isn't bad either. I detect vanilla and cotton candy, as well as spices and.... licorice. That's the part that ruins some of this fragrance for me. The mix of the sweet notes and spices with the licorice makes it quite an interesting scent, not too sweet and not too weird. At first, I didn't care for it because it's so unique, but it has grown on me every day. I do like this very much now. I wear this occasionaly, and it's one of my favorites and one I would buy again. It's got a lot going on and I like most of what is in it and it's a well-executed fragrance from beginning to end. It is a very delicious perfume and amazingly, not too girly or unsophisticated. It's actually a very sexy scent. The drydown on this is just mouthwatering. It smells of cotton candy, caramel, sugar and spice, and everything nice. The packaging of this makes me happy, it's so pretty. Brings out the little girl in me, with a grown-up twist. I LOVE how delicious the Aquolina Web site is: http://www.selectiva-spa.it/pink_sugar.htm. Love this perfume and everything about it.

on 9/21/2003 1:06:00 AM

I'm in love with this scent. It's so yummy. In a way it kind of reminds me of CSP scents. It's a cotton candy-ish/vanilla-ish/oriental-ish scent. It's the "oriental" part that makes it different from other vanilla scents that i've tried. If you like sweet scents then you'll probably love this. If I ever run out I'll DEFINITELY buy more. And I may buy all of the matching body products to go with it. It's got pretty good staying power. Whenever I wear this I can't stop sniffing myself. Not to mention the box and bottle this comes in is adorable.

on 9/22/2003 12:19:00 PM

I really like this fragrance. It's a sweet, edible fragrance, but I didn't find it to be cloying at all. It reminded me of CSP but lighter, softer and less sugary. I personally don't care for most CSP scents. This also has good staying power. A must try for those who love foody and/or sweet fragrances.

on 9/27/2003 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Pink Sugar smells like a fruity vanilla, although the vanilla overpowers it. Too bad, I was hoping it was more fruity than vanila. I put it on and I started to think of my mom. Maybe it's my body chemistry but it didn't last long on me. If you like vanilla scents and cute packaging, this is it. But I think I'll pass.

Popular Fragrances