Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

3.8

Deionized Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, PEG-3 Distearate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin (Quadramine Complex), Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Thioctic Acid, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Glycolipids, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butyl Methoxy Dibenzoylmethane, Benzophenone-4, Hyaluronic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Triethylammonium Chloride, Trideceth-3, Trideceth-6, Laureth-3, Propoxy Tetramethyl Piperidinyl, Dimethicone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum).

on 1/20/2003 9:04:00 PM

Edited my review - the first time I used this it was great, but now after having gone through a bottle I really can't say that I'm at all impressed. I find this to be an average shampoo, my hair is fine and coloured. Probably should give it 2 lipsticks, but gave it one because of the very high price.

on 1/19/2003 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I didn't like this shampoo at all for my permed and double processed hair. It was way too rich for my type of hair. I definitely won't buy it again.

on 1/9/2003 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really liked this shampoo for awhile,but it began to build up on my hair and make it feel coated. It also has a lot of protein in it which can end up drying hair out even more if used too much. I think it might be good to use once a week, but everyday is just too much.

on 12/23/2002 5:48:00 PM

This shampoo is gentle on my hair and makes it very soft and silky. I always look for shampoos that use Sodium Laureth Sulfate since it's a much gentler cleanser and this is one of the ingredients in K-PAK Reconstruct Shampoo. I've noticed that since I've stopped using any shampoos with Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or any of the Ammonium Sulfate cleansers that my hair is in much better condition, but that's another story. I use this shampoo in conjunction with either the Reconstruct Daily Conditioner or the Deep-Penetrating Reconstructor. I'm definitely a fan of the K-PAK line.

on 12/15/2002 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This shampoo stripped my hair of any oil. It is now frizzy and look terrible. I will never purchase this again.

on 10/30/2002 2:20:00 PM

I started using the K-Pak shampoo, daily conditioner, reconstructor, and leave-in conditioner after I decided to change my haircolor (then messed up and had to dye over it again), and I swear that even when I had virgin hair, it was never this silky. Well worth the money, and I wish I'd known about K-Pak sooner!

I made the silly mistake of bleaching my hair with a home kit. I left it on as long as I could to get rid of any orange. My hair felt almost spongy, definitely fried. I was in tears, convinced I would have to chop it all off.
A friend brought me the K-Pak set (the daily shampoo, conditioner and deep reconstructor) and my hair has NEVER been as soft silky and healthy feeling (even before I started coloring it).

I used to jump around and try all the shampoos looking for the perfect one. I found it.

on 1/23/2002 10:02:00 AM

I love this line of hair care~! It made my hair feel extremely silky and soft. Normally, I don't like coconut scented products, but this is a very sweet smelling product. Would definitely recommend to those who have dry hair.

on 12/9/2001 9:42:00 PM

This shampoo is extra creamy & smells like coconut. It's great for color-treated hair. Leaves my hair clean, shiny, silky & soft. Use it along with the K-Pak Reconstuct Daily Conditioner & K-Pak Intensive Conditioner for the full Joico K-Pak effect!