Cover Girl Professional Loose Powder

No Title

3.5

on 4/24/2005 8:42:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I've got this in Translucent Light, and it does a good job of setting my foundation. The smell doesn't bother me, and I kinda like the little sifter thing in the package. I probably won't need another loose powder for a long time because there's a generous amount in this one, so I don't know if I'd buy it again.

on 2/26/2005 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This powder is ok. It sets makeup well and it also wears well. When used with oil-control foundation it keeps my skin shone free all day. The puff thing that comes with it does not work very well, i use a brush instead. Probably won't repurchase b/c I like Clinique's better.

on 12/10/2004 10:55:00 PM

This stuff sets my make-up well, and lasts a while...I don't usually have to reapply. Since it's translucent, I just let my foundation do all the work of coverage, I just use this powder to get a more matte look, and set my foundation. The only bad thing is, which is why I took off a lippie, is because 1) it has a weird smell, which goes away after a while and 2) the top doesn't screw off, you kind of just place it on there, it seems like if I carried it anywhere, like travelling or something, it would spill everywhere.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this! i have it in medium and its perfect match *nw 35*

Be careful, only apply a little bit or it look cakey!