Thierry Mugler Angel

3.2

on 10/26/2001 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I liked this when it was hard to find and not everyone in the world jumped on the Angel bandwagon! But my opinion also changed when my mother started wearing it. Wow it is strong and gets to you after awhile. Something you notice more on someone else! I got sick of it half way through the bottle as I usually do with fragrance. I will say though that men seem to love it! Hence the reason for still hanging onto my bottle lol! The bottle is beautiful but very inconvenient and takes up a lot of space. Not the best design concept!

on 10/25/2001 8:02:00 PM

I'll put in my 2 cents on Angel. I don't smell the chocolate, but 'burnt sugar' is the best way for me to describe it. It gets more patchouli-smellin' as the product gets older (as in goes bad). I like the scent- its one of those that sticks with you if you like it. It can leave a strong memory imprint- people will remember you by how you smell- its up to you to decide if that's good or bad! I started w/ this in '98 but have been ignoring it since my latest bottle went sour this spring. Beware of ancient Angel- it smells horrible. Anyhow, I loved it for a long time, but I had too many people dislike it on me! It is just really heavy and maybe I can't pull it off. I pretty much stopped wearing it when a guy in class next to me said I smelled like Golden Grahams cereal. Sigh- maybe I'll get Angel Innocent for my next bottle.

on 9/18/2001 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this perfume! This will be my fall/winter staple. The initial spray is overwhelming and a little distasteful, but the dry down is awesome! I can certainly smell the vanilla and chocolate that everyone usually speaks of. Very unusual and sensuous. Highly recommended for those on the fence about fall scents.

on 8/15/2001 11:37:00 PM

I bought this just a few short hours ago, and I love it! I'm a little concerned that nobody in my family seemed to like it, which I don't understand, but the scent is addictive. Definitely one to keep.

on 8/10/2001 4:50:00 PM

I love this scent, a little definitely goes a long way! For those who think the perfume is too strong but like the scent you might want to try the Angel Celestial Body Cream. Angel Innocent is sweet and nicely scented without the heavy base note Angel has.

on 8/7/2001 11:17:00 AM

This is one fragrance I feel I'll be using for a while. I have about 10 fragrances that I use on & off & then get tired of. They ultimately make me feel nauseated. With Angel I always feel great & the different notes that you smell throughout the day never smell stale

on 8/4/2001 10:13:00 PM

Wow! I tried this by spraying not once but twice and it was just overwhelming! I immediately got a headache and when I went to wash it off, the scent remained! Too heavy for me but perhaps I would have liked it better had I known to apply just a dab.

on 7/25/2001 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I received a sample of this recently, and I was just amazed that anyone would purposely want to smell like this. I'm sorry, but I thought this fragrance was completely odious -- very strong and offensive. (If you want to compare your taste to mine, some of my favorite fragrances are Lancome Miracle, Chanel No. 5, Bulgari Blu, Clinique Happy and Hanae Mori Butterfly. I guess I just like lighter stuff.)

on 6/25/2001 6:22:00 PM

I have worn Angel since it came out, occasionally cheating with another fragrance, but I always come back to it. I love everything about it, except that it can be too strong if you aren't careful. It is a warm, spicey, sexy fragrance that feels like it is part of me and not just something that I put on. All of the products in the line are wonderful as well.

on 6/13/2001 10:54:00 AM

What a beautiful star shaped bottle this came in. Unfortunately, this fragrance didn't agree with me; one of those you either love or hate and I didn't like it - a little strong for my taste (this along w/ Lolita Lempicka).

Popular Fragrances