Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush

Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush
Blended Face Powder and BrushBlended Face Powder and BrushClinique Blended Face Powder #Transparency Neutral

3.9

INGREDIENTS FOR COLOR 20 INVISIBLE BLEND: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Zinc stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Ultramarines (Cl 77007)] [ILN33455].

on 5/16/2003 9:20:00 AM

Got this in a swap and I couldn't be more pleased with it! The first day I wore it, at lunch my husband looked closely at me and said "hey, you aren't wearing any make-up! your skin looks great!" I told him that I WAS wearing a new foundation and powder but he didn't believe me at first. So this looks totally natural, keeps my combo skin from looking like an oil slick (with 1x blotting, but that's fine), hasn't made me break out, and makes my pores disappear. Plus they give you tons of product that will last forever. I'm really happy with this powder!

on 4/24/2003 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very silky texture, lasts a long time. Very nice! However I find clinique colors a bit yellow or either peachy!

on 3/25/2003 9:35:00 PM

I use this in Transparency 3 and love the coverage it gives me. I throw the brush away immediatly because it is worthless, but overall the most repurchaced powder I use.

on 3/13/2003 7:58:00 PM

This has the most coverage of any loose powder I have tried. I used Translucency 3 a LOT in college but now that I am more fair-skinned (thanks to sunscreen use and no more tanning) I opt for loose powders that are more sheer. I will say this gives an absolutely flawless look if you combine it with Clinique Superbalanced Foundation, shake a little on your hands, and blend it onto your face. I may go back to this in the summer if I get more color (which isn't likely!).

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a fantastic product. I've got a normal/dry skin. When I apply my foundation without any powder, it has a tendency to become a little bit messy at the end of the day. I bought this powder in 08 Transparency Neutral (I have a fair complexion), and it keeps my make up fresh all day and all night long, without drying out my skin. I don't think that the little brush is useful though, way to tiny ... I keep it to apply my blush instead!

I've been using Transparency 03 for 2 years now and while I like the coverage I get, I've found that it doesn't last very long. I have combo skin with an oily T-Zone and I get greasy again within 3 hours. I've also found that it makes my complexion look kind of chalky/pasty but since I'm Asian with fair skin, it's hard to find something for yellow undertones that doesn't make me orange. I am thinking of trying LM (since I hear it's actually transparent w/good coverage) but if that doesn't work out - I'll definitely come back to this. And a plus - one jar lasts for a really really long time.

on 1/22/2003 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My holy grail of bronzers!! I use this in transparency bronze and love it. I can use it in the summer (with tan) and in the winter too (PPP) and it looks natural either way. PLus it does not clog my pores and my last jar lasted a little over a year - can't beat that :-)