Rimmel Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/21/2005 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HG. Perfect peachy nude color. Not too light, not too dark. Works best for me with a nice lipbalm underneath, though I like the texture of this lipstick. I use it with Tiramisu liner.

I love everything about this lipstick; the scent, the feel and of course the colour. It is a nude beige with a slight hint of pink. I tend to wear it in the summer when doing bright colours on the eyes or on a night out with really smokey eyes for a 60's look.

This color is so pretty, I got this because I had read on MUA it was a look a like for Paula Dorf's Gatsby. I had already bought Gatsby and it was beyond the returning time but I though I'd try birthday suit anyways and I am much happier with birthday suit. I has a hint of pink in it where as Gatsby is a true nude.
Birthday suit goes perfect with smoky eyes.

I have very pigmented lips and this warm peachy nude really allows me to do a lighter lip look w/o going "J LO" nude on my lips. Its smooth and non drying but I had to take away a lippie b/c I'm not thrilled with the staying power, although I've yet to find a l/s that has good staying power. Looks great w/ the Rimmel l/l in tiramisu, another great natural nude shade.

on 7/16/2004 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is the perfect nude lippie for my pigmented lips. It's warm enough to look natural, glides on very smoothly, and lasts. It's not drying at all - I love the formula of these lippies. And it's cheap too! :P

This is a lot like MAC hug me (lustre) but less pink on me. It wears about them same and smells better (not sure what they smell like yet though). These are nice lippies and plan to buy some more "fun" colors as this one is really close to many colors I already have.

on 4/10/2004 12:09:00 AM

The finish doesn't last but a few minutes or maybe a little longer without drinking or eating. Not worth the trouble. The color was a little too light and frosty for my taste and I have pale lips naturally. It was worth a try though. Hope it works for you!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this l/s it makes my lips glow & looks very natural. This is the first l/s I have bought from Rimmel & It is a gateway to a beautiful world for me. Not really sure about the whole lasting finish. I have not really worn l/s in a while (been a huge l/g thing) however this does last longer then 1 hour so for me that's good .