Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

3.9

This smells really fresh. I am always buying new fragrances long before I run out of the fragrance I am currently wearing. I bought this on a whim today. I tried on the perfume at the store and it wore off rather quickly. I was disappointed but still LOVED the smell, so I got the perfume and lotion today. Once layered, the fragrance REALLY lasts. It isn't an in your face type of smell, very clean and fresh, yet still feminine. It doesn't just smell like laundry detergent or "clean" though, it has its own kind of freshness to it. I love that they came out with this scent, although it does seem weird they came out with such a light and pretty scent right before fall. It can totally be worn year round if you have the right body chemistry, but in the fall and winter months, I prefer something a little heavier. Alas, I will still wear it off and on. It makes me feel quite confident. :)

on 9/8/2010 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

NEW-BOMBSHELL FRAGRANCE-PURPLE PASSION FLOWER,PEONY,VANILLA ORCHID....VERY INNOCENT,CLEAN,FRESH, PINKY,LIL FRUITY WITH LIGHT FLOWERS...VERY SPRING.....PARFUME-45.00 , MIST -24.00 VERY CUTE W/ VS RIBBION......i think this will sell, nice everyday simple scent...i get grapfruit freshness with peony flowers and fruit. i tool one star off because VS SHOULD HAVE CAME OUT WITH A FALL SCENT WITH THIS SAME LINE..SOMETHING MORE RISQUE,SPICER AND VERY FLOWERBOMBISH...JUST MY OPINION! I LIKE IT THOUGH.

Popular Fragrances