Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

3.9

on 9/20/2010 10:25:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS FRAGRANCE! I am a huge fan of VS, so when I saw this new perfume, I had to try it. Love at first sniff:) It is very feminine, but oddly enough it has the clean freshness that adds a slight touch of masculinity ( nothing major, but I love the smell of guys cologne, and in terms of freshness, this has a slight masculine edge). It just smells very fresh and flirty, a true bombshell. I took off a lippie for price because I bought the body mist at $24, which seems kind of expensive for a body mist, but it's so worth it I don't even care. I also knocked off a lippie for packaging because the first bottle I bought wouldn't spray, it just dripped down the side, so I had to exchange it, But my new bottle works, so no big deal. Otherwise, perfect! My new signature scent.

This smells really fresh. I am always buying new fragrances long before I run out of the fragrance I am currently wearing. I bought this on a whim today. I tried on the perfume at the store and it wore off rather quickly. I was disappointed but still LOVED the smell, so I got the perfume and lotion today. Once layered, the fragrance REALLY lasts. It isn't an in your face type of smell, very clean and fresh, yet still feminine. It doesn't just smell like laundry detergent or "clean" though, it has its own kind of freshness to it. I love that they came out with this scent, although it does seem weird they came out with such a light and pretty scent right before fall. It can totally be worn year round if you have the right body chemistry, but in the fall and winter months, I prefer something a little heavier. Alas, I will still wear it off and on. It makes me feel quite confident. :)

on 9/8/2010 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

NEW-BOMBSHELL FRAGRANCE-PURPLE PASSION FLOWER,PEONY,VANILLA ORCHID....VERY INNOCENT,CLEAN,FRESH, PINKY,LIL FRUITY WITH LIGHT FLOWERS...VERY SPRING.....PARFUME-45.00 , MIST -24.00 VERY CUTE W/ VS RIBBION......i think this will sell, nice everyday simple scent...i get grapfruit freshness with peony flowers and fruit. i tool one star off because VS SHOULD HAVE CAME OUT WITH A FALL SCENT WITH THIS SAME LINE..SOMETHING MORE RISQUE,SPICER AND VERY FLOWERBOMBISH...JUST MY OPINION! I LIKE IT THOUGH.

Popular Fragrances