MAC Matte - Soft Brown

MAC Matte - Soft Brown

4.6

on 8/1/2004 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I went to the MAC counter intending to buy Omega, but I bought this instead. It's a really warm, peachy brown (I would call it Deep Peach or something instead of brown) that looks great with my fair skin and blue eyes. It has great texture and staying power and is a really nice, non-blah neutral for blue eyes. So far I've worn it with Shroom (highlighter) and Steamy (turquoise shadow used as liner). It's really gorgeous.

on 4/12/2004 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Great quality as with all MAC e/s's: alot of range and great staying power. The reason I love this brown is because I'm picky about using certain dark colors due to my mmm skin but this brown is hard to explain, it's light dark. I'm sure you'll click no when it asks if this helped you. LoL

on 1/24/2004 11:11:00 PM

Not an accurate description of the color, which is a warm peachy brown or sienna color, no shimmer. Absolutely useful, and a real staple crease color or lid color.

on 7/1/2003 2:33:00 AM

When I was given a makeover, the MA suggested this shade. I normally equate matte with boring, but this medium brown shade with a touch of peach is anything but boring. I love to pair this with a shimmery e/s base to balance out an overly shimmery/glittery e/s. It's a beautiful neutral for everyday use. Don't pass this one up!

on 11/11/2002 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I finally found my perfect everday brown eye color and my search is finally ended. This is a medium warm brown eye shadow with a tiny orange touch that comes in matte finish which is great for my oily eye lids. I think this color is only available at MAC stores.