Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++
Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

3.8

on 5/27/2011 4:51:00 PM

Of all the bb creams I have tried (bb creams from hanskin, skin79, elishacoy), this one is actually not bad, just not for me. Here are some of my thoughts: It has SPF 45 which is actually quite high for a bb cream -- such that it's moisturizing enough so that I don't have to use additional moisturizer prior to application. Also, I purchased this one @ sephora so it's more readily available than others that need to be bought of amazon or ebay. The color is actually quite nice for me - the color is very light and kinda ashy when first applied on the skin. I am a fair-skinned Asian w/ yellow undertones and the color blends very nicely. However this BB cream is VERY sheer, probably provides the least coverage of all the bb creams I've tried -- if you have lots of blemishes, then you will probably need to use a concealer as well. Also the pump on this bb cream does not work very well, sometimes I have to pump numerous times for the cream to come out. I will probably not buy again b/c of the price and sheer coverage of it.