Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

3.7

on 2/23/2002 7:25:00 PM

I used to wear Trish McEvoy #3, but now, Light Blue is my new signature scent. It is a light fruity floral with great staying power. I ordered it from Scentiments.com, and got a fantastic deal on it. At $40 for the large size, it wasn't even that expensive! Anyway, I will definitely repurchase -- I just love it!

I love this light fragrance which has great staying power. Perfect for office wear - won't scare anyone away. Almost has a floral-lemony scent, to my thinking.

on 1/31/2002 9:39:00 PM

First I tried this on in Sephora, I loved it immediately, but didnt get it on the spot, cuz some fragrance that smells good at first has known to turn on me later on (yes.. they betray me!). Since that I can't stop thinking about this fragrance, and so finally I broke down and bought the 3.4oz bottle. I've been wearing this since the min I bought it.. I even wear it to sleep! Have to admit that the scent doesnt last that long, but it's ok, that's why I bought the LARGER size =P
Hoping this can be my signature scent!

on 12/18/2001 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

An average fruity,floral. This contains the notes Sicilian citron, Granny Smith apples, freesia, jasmine, mushk and amber. This smelled really good for the first 15 minutes, but unfortunately, after that all I could detect was the musk, and not a pleasant musk at all. I just can't take stong musk. Most of Trish McEvoy's fragrances have the same problem, after an hour all you are left with is musk. Musk is mainly a fixative, to make them last on the skin, but it is takes a master to make sure the musk does not emerge as the dominant note after it dries down, and they missed the mark on this one.

on 12/18/2001 1:48:00 PM

This was my staple fragrance over the summer. This is the best smelling and unique fragrance in the 'light' category. Very light, sweet, citrusy/lemony fragrance. Definite to get compliments on the yum factor. Highly recommend. Will not repurchase until next summer though. Enjoy :) Hmmm, don't smell any musk in there! As I hate musk :( you can definitely smell that in the Trish fragrances, but not this one, maybe a mistake above? fruity floral?? this is citrus.

Video Reviews & Tutorials