Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 1/14/2002 1:48:00 AM

What a scent! It's fresh & spirited, yet feminine. Not too old or too young. I'm a sucker for Chanel anyway-I guess cuz they grow their own flower! lol. I just love this scent-so does my husband! Maybe it's my chemistry, but it just WORKS for me.

on 1/10/2002 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I loved this fragrance at first but then it got to me after a few uses. It's hard to describe but to me it's sophisticated and glamourous. Definately a night fragrance.

I love this fragrance! It was not overpowering just a nice subtle scent. An interesting version of Coco Chanel.

This fragrance is a 'softer' version of the Coco I had worn years ago, and it lasts a very long time on my skin. Not as 'plastic' smelling as Chanel no.5 can be sometimes.

on 11/16/2001 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my absolute favorite scent. I have to fight my sister to keep her away from my bottle, since she's decided it's her favorite too. I get lots of compliments when I wear this. In my opinion, it is much nicer than Coco and Allure (which smells like hairspray to me). It's a more "youthful" Chanel fragrance than the others.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This gave me a headache and I could not wash it off! It smelled like a cross between bug spray & cough syrup on me (that nasty old yellow Triaminic from he 70's if anyone remembers it!)My son wouldn't come near me. I guess the only thing that would come near me with this on is a sick roach on a suicide mission! Wheeezzzz!

on 11/8/2001 10:12:00 PM

This fragrance was not for me at all. It was so overpowering that it gave me a huge headache and I couldn't stop coughing! I guess I'm just not a Coco kind of girl. I never really liked any of Chanel's fragrances except for the Allure.

on 10/20/2001 9:16:00 PM

I thought this smelled really pretty in the store, but then I developed a pounding headache and the smell just made my nose burn every time I smelled my wrists. Really terrible reaction to this. I bought a bottle, but must take it back to Sephora...this does not agree with me at all. I must go back to Allure!

JT

on 9/20/2001 11:46:00 PM

I am astounded at how much I love this fragrance! I absolutely cannot wear Coco and Allure is nice but it tends to give me a headache. I received more compliments on this scent than I ever have with Rush coming in second. This is the perfect Fall/Winter fragrance!

on 7/27/2001 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Cough! Gag! I could not stand this stuff. When I smelled it in the bottle at a Sephora I initially liked it, but recently I sprayed some on my wrist in the store and nearly choked. When I got into my car with the windows rolled up to drive home (it was raining), I got a massive headache from it. I guess I'm not cut out for heavy scents, even if this is supposed to be a lighter version I still think it's fairly heavy.

Popular Fragrances