ORIGINS Pinch Your Cheeks

ORIGINS Pinch Your Cheeks

3.5

on 9/8/2001 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I've tried to use this blush many times but I can never seem to make it work. It either looks to dark or to streaky.

on 8/21/2001 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not worth the money. This is more messy than anything else. Also, too red! Left red stains on my fingertips no matter what I tried. Prefer BeneTint or the cheaper L'oreal gel blush.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I was disappointed with this product. It is a gel blush that comes in a super tiny silver tube for $10.00. So not worth it. It is hard to apply but it does give a pretty flushed color that lasted throughout the day. I think there are better products in this area out there and cheaper too. Don't waste your money on this.

on 8/3/2001 11:57:00 PM

Gives skin a great blushed look, very natural.

on 6/13/2001 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Oh how this didn't work for me! Turns out I'm not a big fan of cheek stains, but the packaging of this one makes me hate it more than others I've tried! It comes in a little metal tube with an opening smaller even then Stila shines & shimmers. It didn't allow for a very good application - my cheeks wound up with little burgundy streaks on them, & the stuff stained my fingers as I valiantly tried to blend it in. If you like stain products, I'd stick to Benetint or others!

Popular Blush Products