Darphin Purifying Balm

Darphin Purifying Balm

4.1

Corylus Americana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Beeswax, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Farnesol

on 2/19/2003 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

When my normally oily skin was freaking out and had horrible dry patches, an SA recommended this to me and gave me a sample. He told me to apply it to the dry areas at bedtime.

I was hesitant to try it, b/c it has the consistency of vaseline, and my skin is REALLY acne prone.

To my delight, this stuff is AMAZING. When i put it on at night, the next morning the dryness is GONE! the skin is smooth! I use this simply for the moisturizing capabilities, not for "skin brightening". If you can get a sample of this, try it out. It is one of the most "miracle work" products I've ever tried!

on 6/19/2002 9:32:00 AM

This is a fantastic product for treating overactive, decongested skin twice a week or so. Layering it over the Disencrustant Lotion over breakout areas, followed by the Purifying Clay Mask, will give amazing results. Skin is softened, scar tissue more healed, and generally complexion is more glowy. You only need the tiniest amount for excellent results.

on 12/6/2002 12:43:00 AM

I layer this over the Disencrustant Lotion and it has a really gorgeous scent. It didn't make me break out, but I didn't notice "brighter" skin. Still though, a nice treatment for the skin.

on 12/18/2002 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This stuff is the best! It has definitely improved the appearance of my oily/sensitive/combination skin. A+!

on 1/14/2003 6:55:00 AM

I use this product on top of the Disincrustation Lotion. The scent is calming/soothing. Perfect before bedtime.

It might look shiny upon application but once its absorbed, you'll only notice bright skin !

Excellent pick-me-up for dull skin.

I only wished Darphin gave a plastic spatula with the Balm so that it's easier to get the product out of the jar.

on 2/9/2003 11:10:00 AM

This stuff is amazing. You only need a tiny amount to do your whole face (If you follow their application instructions it will last longer, work better and prevent it from looking oily). The effect is so good that people have commented on how well my skin is looking every time I have used it. It smoothes the complexion, giving it a dewey aspect, minimises pores and calms any problem areas, be they spotty, dry, scarred or just tense. Do not be fooled into thinking it is only for spotty skin...

on 1/28/2002 12:13:00 PM

This is a wonder product for oily or broken out skin. It is a thick, oily feeling balm full of essential oils that works great as a spot treatment. You can use it on your whole face a couple of times a week. Also this is a fabulous treatment for cold sores. I would not be without this.

You have to try this.
This calms and clears out my complexion. The smell is nice and relaxing. Expensive but you only need a little each use.

on 1/28/2002 3:25:00 PM

I do not know exactly what this product does but I do know that after a few uses my skin was noticeably brighter and soft. I was told to only use twice a week however as it is very oily and thick. A sure winner.

My skin has NEVER looked so good and I have only tried a sample size of this balm a few times. Although it looks and smells funky (my husband calls it pleasantly
botanical and he normally hates scents) it is meant to be used at night so it's well worth the effect. It normalizes pigmentation, broken capillaries, texture and zits. I can truly see a difference after one application. I should add that i have also started a beauty regimen with olay total effects and provital so i am not just relying on one product to help my skin. I have also startted multivitamins and a healthy diet/lots of water, but only saw the most dramatic results after using darphin. I highly recommend it and can't wait to try more products from this company.