Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
High Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision Retouch

4.3

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

on 8/8/2005 3:42:00 AM

What a fantastic discovery! This is a concealer and a highlighter 2 in 1 product. It comes in a small tube with a high precision brush that allows you to apply either a small quantity of the product in whatever flaw you may have (even if it's tiny) or to cover a broader area (i.e., eye circles). It covers all flaws but does not give a theatrical dry-cakey look. On the contrary, it blends easily and effectively into your skin. There is a great choice of shades (especially if you're fair skinned). Higly reccomended!

on 5/29/2005 9:11:00 AM

This is an incredible concealer/highlighter! It covers blemishes, and discolorations beautifully, and blends into my skin so perfectly that you have no idea there is any make-up on at all. I don't even need powder after using this. I have not had ANY creasing issues w/ this under my eyes either. The color choices work for me very well. I usually have difficulty finding a good match for my skin, but this blends perfectly, like it was made for me.

on 10/30/2004 1:21:00 PM

I love this concealer pen!This concealer pen comes in thin black tube with really thin brush - smaller than Dior Skinflash. The size is very handy for me becuase i can take this everywhere i go since the size/packaging is very small/cute.

This is way better than the Skin Retouch concealer, Dior skinflash and YSL Toucheclat. This is very easy to blend unlike GA Skin Retouch and gives more coverage than Dior Skinflash/YSL Toucheclat. It's not cakey or sinks into fine lines and the #3.5 is perfect for my IPSA 103, By Terry Perfecting Fdn #3 and MAC NC35. It blends perfectly and look very natural! I use this alone on my blemishes + undereyes and a lot of my friends said i look very natural/not wearing makeup and very surprised when i told them that i'm wearing the new GA concealer pen.

on 4/11/2005 4:59:00 PM

This is a very nice product but I am not entirely wowed by it either. I don't really understand the comparisons to Touche Eclat and Skinflash - to me, this is not a highlighter pen, this is just a liquid concealer with a brush. And while the coverage is good, it doesn't provide the magic of Cle de Peau or Marais on my dark circles. I'd also wager that it's more expensive in the long run, since this is such a tiny amount and liquid goes so much faster than a cream stick - on me anyway. As for not going into fine lines, I don't really have any harsh ones but as this doesn't feel too moisturizing, I'm not sure I believe that claim.

on 11/1/2004 8:47:00 AM

This stuff is good -I use 3. The MUA showed how by dabbing some on your hand then picking it with a make up brush then applying it directly on spots and /or under eyes-- it conceals perfectly-I love it more than Touch eclat by YSL.