wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

4.1

on 2/16/2017 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I thought I would try one of these to see what is the hype is about. I bought Pink Really Hard at Walgreen's, the only one left by its lonesome along with a peachy color one that I tend to avoid. I opened this up in the car and applied it. I made the mistake of applying it too heavily because the wand came out all gloppy and wet. The color on me is a bright Barbie pink. Way out of my comfort zone! It dried in less than five seconds and it felt comfortable. When I got home and looked in the mirror, I thought, gah, my lips looked shriveled like a raisin and the color clashed with my skin. I took it off with a regular makeup wipe, came off really easily. I experimented with this color the next morning. I applied Burt's Bee vanilla bean lip balm first, letting it soak in while I did the rest of my makeup. I applied this next by dabbing it a few times on my bottom lip, then spreading a thin coat with my finger, and the color isn't as bright. This dries matte really fast, even with the lip balm underneath. I then applied a gloss over ( a cheap dollar store clear one) it so my lips don't look too wrinkly and shriveled. The pink color is muted and this method for me lasted about 4 hours before I had to touch up at lunchtime. Same method, wipe it off, balm, color, finger, gloss. Takes me about 3 minutes to do.

I would like to try the other colors especially that dark red one. Walmarts by me has a limited selection of colors.

Update: 3/6/17 Finally grabbed the elusive Rebel Rose and Missy and Fierce at Walmart ( I returned Video Vixen - way too dark on me) Rebel Rose is a MLBB and the clear gloss on top on it eliminates the shriveled look I get from wearing matte lipsticks. Missy and Fierce is a true blue red but a little too bright on, thinning it out mutes it. This left a stain. Bumping this up a lippie, too.

on 2/14/2017 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I got three of these but have only worn one so far. The color does stay on well except in the center of your lips. BUT it transfers on everything. I kept reapplying and after 3 coats it really started to crumble and flake and look gross. It glides on smooth and doesn't seem drying and actually is matte! Not semi matte. 👍

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've bought about every shade that is complimentary to fair skin.
They are perfect. I've never loved a lip product more. I used them everyday since I first got Nudie-Patootie.
Can't recommend enough.
A++++++++

I bought the catsuit give me mocha lip stain and doesn't stay on my lips I've tried putting lip balm underneath my lips and let it dry but it still comes off it comes off when I eat and it comes during the day.someone please tell me how to make it stay on because I really like the color otherwise I like it.

Looooove this liquid lipstick!! I snagged one from walgreens, nudist peach and it STAYS. It feels like almost nothing is on my lips and it's transfer proof and pretty amazing. It doesn't flake at all like colourpop does, but it stays dry and dries pretty quickly when you put it one. Would definitely buy!!

on 2/4/2017 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a drugstore gem. A true matte liquid lipstick, the tube/component is eerily similar to the Jeffree Star component. The Wet n Wild formula isn't the best on the market but one of the best if not THE best formula at the drug store. And I love all of the colors I got. Especially Rebel Rose and Give Me Mocha. For $5 they are amazing and they're really good at any price.

on 2/3/2017 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this in Rebel Rose and I'm loving it so far. It's matte without being ridiculously drying and it has good staying power. And all of that for $5!!

on 2/3/2017 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

YES, WnW, YES!

WnW has been knocking it out of the park recently with their new releases - and this one is my personal favorite!

I have Pink Really Hard, Rebel Rose, Give Me Mocha, and Goth Topic. Except for Pink Really Hard (went on patchy and made my lips look wrinkly), the rest are absolutely superb! Go on smooth, opaque and don't crack or settle into my lip lines. They work beautifully over lip balm, so my lips stay hydrated all day. They are so lightweight, I don't even notice them on. The darker colors compare well with my KvD liquid lipsticks, that how good they are!

on 1/28/2017 8:51:00 PM

I finally found these at my local Walgreens. They were almost sold out, and I managed to snag two colors: Nudist Peach and Coral Corruption. They were $4.99 each and I was impressed with the quality of these liquid lipsticks. I have to say I prefer the quality of the Milani Amore liquid lipsticks as they go on flawless and last all day, but these aren't bad for $5! They are long wearing, and do not dry out your lips. They really do last after I sipped coffee, ate, and even had a drink or two and do not transfer onto your cup, mug or glass. I love the color Nudist Peach, it's this beautiful pink nude. As for the Coral Corruption, it's a very bright coral color, which I'm still debating whether I like or not. They may apply streaky at first (that's why I took off a lippie), but another coat just seals the deal. It takes a bit to dry, but once dry, the color is just beautiful. And it does stay on, does not flake off, and you will get at least 5 hours of wear with this. Overall, you must try them on. You get so much quality for your buck! A definite success and I hope they become permanent!

on 1/22/2017 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am so impressed by this lipsticks,I would say they're the best ones I've tried, and I have a lot of high end ones. The quality is as good or better as the more expensive ones,they are super comfortable to wear,they dont dry out my lips,last all day,they do fade a little after eating,but they even fade nice,not all patchy like the kat von d or Anastasia.
Really really recommend this ones,and they are super affordable,I payed 3.99 for mine unlike the high end ones that are $25