NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie #630

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/6/2009 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My first nyx lipstick. The selection at my local pharmasave wasn't great, I wanted Thalia or harmonica, but they didn't have it, expect for testers. I liked the name of this one, that got me. I tried it and it is pretty orange, not really my thing. The packaging of these is nice, but you gotta really pull the top off to get it to open.

on 1/21/2009 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hmmm.... I'm extremely confused. I ordered Pumpkin Pie from the website after reading the reviews. The color I got looks NOTHING like the one pictured here. It's nowhere NEAR peachy, the one I got is actually a reddish orange color, with some shimmer.

It's a beautiful color, but way to bright/dark for me, as I prefer nude/pale lipcolors. However, when I mix it with NYX Orange Soda, it transforms into a beautiful peachy, slightly orange color. Actually, the one pictured here looks very much like the Orange Soda I found in the beauty supply store.

My one gripe is that I had to pay $7 for the one I ordered from the website, and that's pretty high for NYX lip color.

I'm wondering if the colors vary from batch to batch now.

Anyways, it's a nice color, but there wasn't even the slightest bit of peach in the tube I got. and I checked the label on mine, it does indeed say "Pumpkin Pie."
I'll try to post a picture later so you can see what I mean.
I don't understand why the color I got is so much different than the one described here..

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

60's nude peach. It's sheer and luminous.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Wow! I really really like this lipstick. I'm a big fan of nudes and wanted one on the peachy side and this one definately is. Don't pay attention to the name, it's not orange at all. It's just a soft beigy peachy nude color. I wear Olive Medium (summer) and Golden Medium (winter) and it really brings out my complexion color.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Do not be fooled by the name! It's a gorgeous color. This is a peachy nude with a slight beige undertone. It is my go-to for daily day wear and can be worn by itself or topped with a gloss. It goes on sheer but is certainly buildable. Should work for any complexion and a steal at only $1. Creamy formula though I would recommend wearing some lip balm underneath.

on 1/17/2009 11:24:00 PM

Eh, it's too orange for me. :(

I'm NC37

on 5/26/2008 8:59:00 PM

Don't be decieved by the name of this lipstick! I would honestly never consider getting this shade if it was through online orders however I ran across a tube of this in a store and thankfully had a chance to see the lipstick itself.

From the name and swatch on the site, you'd think Pumpkin Pie is a mustard orange lipstick however this is actually a very beautiful light coral-peach with a hint of beige. It's a very verstaile color that should work on various skintones and good for daily wear. It's a very nice peach lipstick that isn't garishly too orange at all. Semi-sheer shade with a minor frost finish but nothing overpowering at all. Recommended.