BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

4.1

on 9/16/2013 11:57:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Amazing product! The small container is not an issue at all considering how tiny the wand is, and how the excess product is taken off the wand when you pull it out of the container. The light/medium color for me is absolutely perfect to cover my pale/greying brows. It is totally soft and natural looking. I've already ordered 4 more from Benefit!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Very similar to my anastasia brow gel, but with such a small wand/applicator, it is much easier to control and really get into small areas to build up the volume. For the price, the tube really is too small. Otherwise, very lovely product. I use the medium/deep with my dark brown/black hair. Fills my brows out, and I have pretty light brows in the first place. Not sparse, but light.

on 9/6/2013 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Not for people with barely there eyebrow hair. I watched the reviews on youtube last night and went out and got it today. I have very very very sparse eyebrows. Although it did make my eyebrows look thicker, it looked very messy and ashy colored. I still had to fill & outline w/ Mac spiked pencil because it was really uneven looking. This is great for people who have a little more hair than thin and sparse and want darker fuller brows. Not for people w/ barely there sparse & thin eyebrows. Big price for a small tube. I'll stick to outlining w/ Mac Spiked Brown pencil and fill with MUFE aquabrow. I'll have to try putting it over my brows after outlining and filling mac spiked. Next eyebrow test will be Kelley Baker Brow powder!!!

on 8/29/2013 1:05:00 AM

Great new brow product from Benefit! It's an opaque tinted brow gel with fibers in it to give the look of fuller brows. I have blonde brows and brown hair so I have to fill them in/darken them every day. This stuff is so ridiculously easy and quick to apply - I'd recommend it to anyone over a pencil or a wax/powder anyday. I wear the light color (it will work for blondes/light-to-medium brunettes) and recommend the dark for anyone with darker hair. The light still darkens the hairs quite a bit and they look so natural with my medium brown hair. Both of the shades are very cool toned so they're incredibly natural looking.

I really love the applicator - its a very short, small wand similar (maybe even identical) to the Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara. No, you don't get a lot of product but you don't need it. The hole in the tube is really tiny so it scrapes most of the product off of the wand - you don't need to go in with a spoolie and get rid of any clumps like you would a regular tinted brow gel.

This product fills in the sparse areas in my brows and gives the illusion of real hair there. I love the look of sculpted brows that you get with a pencil/wax/powder but it doesn't look natural. If you truly want something natural looking and YBBB (your brows but better) give this stuff a try. I hate doing my brows in the morning because it takes so long but with this stuff its a breeze. Highly, highly recommended.

Popular Brows Products