BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

Filtered by skin type : Combination
BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel
Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

4.1

I do like this product but the thing is that everytime I use it, I seem to get a pimple under my brows.. Does anyone else have this problem??
It's such a shame because I do love this product. The tiny little brush works wonders for my brows as I don't need that much of this product at all for it to work. (Unlike the MAC brow sets that have huge bristles)
Overall, a great product but it breaks me out everytime I use it and it's not cheap for such a small thing.

on 11/16/2013 1:30:00 PM

So the gimme brow is ok for me. I can see where it would be good for people with brows but didn't do much for my sparse brows. I don't have to use as many products with it but I still have to shape them with powder or pencil. But hey less steps is better.

on 11/2/2013 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I adore this brow gel! It has become a staple in my everyday makeup routine. I used to have thick, flawless model brows, then got a bad wax when my usually place was closed and the person doing my brows made them WAY too thin. In the process of growing them out, I have been filling my brows in every day: dark brown pencil, then Anastasia brow powder, then Elf clear brow mascara. This takes a while and as a high school student (14 yrs old) I hardly have time in the morning for all that - that goodness I found this lil' baby! It knocks out all those steps. I get thick, volumized, tinted and perfected brows in 30 seconds tops. Totally recommend this product.

(Ps. Current makeup routine: Benefit Erase Paste, Physicians Formula Super BB pressed powder, Benefit Gimme Brow, Almay Wake Up Eyeliner+Highlighter in Saphire and Iced Diamond, CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara, and Sephora lip gloss in Perfect Nude Shiny.)

on 10/18/2013 11:26:00 AM

Miracle in a tiny bottle! This is like a pushup bra for your eyebrows!

I have really sad eyebrows. I have a good shape to my brows but they are sparse, and the tail of my brows end too short. Consequently, I need to fill them in everyday. I'm asian so my hairs are black but because they are sparse they are not VERY black. I also prefer a more natural finish to a very dark drawn in kind of look. So basically, this is just what the doctor ordered.

I bought the color Light/Medium because I wanted something that I could pull off when I want a no-makeup look (but I think I can pull off the darker shade if too if that were my preference). I agree with some people that I don't really see the little fibers, but this stuff definitely works. It just fills them in so naturally. The tiny brush is great for detail work. The product is buildable so you can decide how full you want it to look. I won't say that you can go from sparse brow to "Cara" brows but you will see a major improvement. It doesn't leave your eyebrow hairs looking gunked up with product and it doesn't leave any obvious sharp lines. You can use the tip of the brush to kind of outline your brow shape, and then brush it out. If I want a more defined brow, I go back in with a little bit of brow powder in the spots that need it. Its much more natural than any pencil or powder. The other thing that's great about this stuff is that it doesn't really budge and is long wearing. I don't have to worry about losing my eyebrows during the day! I haven't tested out the water resistant aspect of it, but I do notice that its a bit difficult to take off with Bioderma at the end of the day so I would expect it would fair well against water.

The one downside to this product is the price tag!! Its 26$CAD for such a tiny tube. I think (hope) it'll last a while. Personally one dip of the brush is usually enough for each brow.

Despite my gripe with the price tag, this is one of those innovations that I'm extremely excited about. My sparse brow people, this is a must try!

on 10/11/2013 3:41:00 PM

This is perfect! I love dramatic eyebrows, I don't usually do the "natural" look but when I do have to run errands or want to go for that look this product is best! Before this I either had really nice/intense arched eyebrows or tiny/short barley there brows. Now I finally found that happy medium. This product is amazing, it gives a really great natural look but if your still wanting that dramatic look, you can still fill them in a bit more with your old product. It is long lasting and the color matches my brows perfectly. I love this product to bits!

on 10/2/2013 11:48:00 AM

This didn't do much for me with my light, somewhat sparse, brows. I can't see that it is any better than Anastasia Brow Gel. And, I can't find any tiny hairs in it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Very similar to my anastasia brow gel, but with such a small wand/applicator, it is much easier to control and really get into small areas to build up the volume. For the price, the tube really is too small. Otherwise, very lovely product. I use the medium/deep with my dark brown/black hair. Fills my brows out, and I have pretty light brows in the first place. Not sparse, but light.

on 9/6/2013 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Not for people with barely there eyebrow hair. I watched the reviews on youtube last night and went out and got it today. I have very very very sparse eyebrows. Although it did make my eyebrows look thicker, it looked very messy and ashy colored. I still had to fill & outline w/ Mac spiked pencil because it was really uneven looking. This is great for people who have a little more hair than thin and sparse and want darker fuller brows. Not for people w/ barely there sparse & thin eyebrows. Big price for a small tube. I'll stick to outlining w/ Mac Spiked Brown pencil and fill with MUFE aquabrow. I'll have to try putting it over my brows after outlining and filling mac spiked. Next eyebrow test will be Kelley Baker Brow powder!!!

on 8/29/2013 1:05:00 AM

Great new brow product from Benefit! It's an opaque tinted brow gel with fibers in it to give the look of fuller brows. I have blonde brows and brown hair so I have to fill them in/darken them every day. This stuff is so ridiculously easy and quick to apply - I'd recommend it to anyone over a pencil or a wax/powder anyday. I wear the light color (it will work for blondes/light-to-medium brunettes) and recommend the dark for anyone with darker hair. The light still darkens the hairs quite a bit and they look so natural with my medium brown hair. Both of the shades are very cool toned so they're incredibly natural looking.

I really love the applicator - its a very short, small wand similar (maybe even identical) to the Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara. No, you don't get a lot of product but you don't need it. The hole in the tube is really tiny so it scrapes most of the product off of the wand - you don't need to go in with a spoolie and get rid of any clumps like you would a regular tinted brow gel.

This product fills in the sparse areas in my brows and gives the illusion of real hair there. I love the look of sculpted brows that you get with a pencil/wax/powder but it doesn't look natural. If you truly want something natural looking and YBBB (your brows but better) give this stuff a try. I hate doing my brows in the morning because it takes so long but with this stuff its a breeze. Highly, highly recommended.

Popular Brows Products