BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

Filtered by skin type : Combination
BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow
Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

on 10/11/2013 3:41:00 PM

This is perfect! I love dramatic eyebrows, I don't usually do the "natural" look but when I do have to run errands or want to go for that look this product is best! Before this I either had really nice/intense arched eyebrows or tiny/short barley there brows. Now I finally found that happy medium. This product is amazing, it gives a really great natural look but if your still wanting that dramatic look, you can still fill them in a bit more with your old product. It is long lasting and the color matches my brows perfectly. I love this product to bits!

on 10/2/2013 11:48:00 AM

This didn't do much for me with my light, somewhat sparse, brows. I can't see that it is any better than Anastasia Brow Gel. And, I can't find any tiny hairs in it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Very similar to my anastasia brow gel, but with such a small wand/applicator, it is much easier to control and really get into small areas to build up the volume. For the price, the tube really is too small. Otherwise, very lovely product. I use the medium/deep with my dark brown/black hair. Fills my brows out, and I have pretty light brows in the first place. Not sparse, but light.

on 9/6/2013 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Not for people with barely there eyebrow hair. I watched the reviews on youtube last night and went out and got it today. I have very very very sparse eyebrows. Although it did make my eyebrows look thicker, it looked very messy and ashy colored. I still had to fill & outline w/ Mac spiked pencil because it was really uneven looking. This is great for people who have a little more hair than thin and sparse and want darker fuller brows. Not for people w/ barely there sparse & thin eyebrows. Big price for a small tube. I'll stick to outlining w/ Mac Spiked Brown pencil and fill with MUFE aquabrow. I'll have to try putting it over my brows after outlining and filling mac spiked. Next eyebrow test will be Kelley Baker Brow powder!!!

on 8/29/2013 1:05:00 AM

Great new brow product from Benefit! It's an opaque tinted brow gel with fibers in it to give the look of fuller brows. I have blonde brows and brown hair so I have to fill them in/darken them every day. This stuff is so ridiculously easy and quick to apply - I'd recommend it to anyone over a pencil or a wax/powder anyday. I wear the light color (it will work for blondes/light-to-medium brunettes) and recommend the dark for anyone with darker hair. The light still darkens the hairs quite a bit and they look so natural with my medium brown hair. Both of the shades are very cool toned so they're incredibly natural looking.

I really love the applicator - its a very short, small wand similar (maybe even identical) to the Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara. No, you don't get a lot of product but you don't need it. The hole in the tube is really tiny so it scrapes most of the product off of the wand - you don't need to go in with a spoolie and get rid of any clumps like you would a regular tinted brow gel.

This product fills in the sparse areas in my brows and gives the illusion of real hair there. I love the look of sculpted brows that you get with a pencil/wax/powder but it doesn't look natural. If you truly want something natural looking and YBBB (your brows but better) give this stuff a try. I hate doing my brows in the morning because it takes so long but with this stuff its a breeze. Highly, highly recommended.

Popular Brows Products