Coty airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverage

Coty airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverage
airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverageCoty airspun loose powder (NEW pkg.)airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverageairspun loose face powder translucent extra coverage

4.4

on 1/8/2010 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

HAS THIS BEEN DISCONTINUED??? :( I cannot find this AT ALL at Walmart OR Walgreens, and I been buying this for YEARS!!

I gave it 4 for packaging, only because it can get really messy..but because you get a LOT..it's worth it..keeps shine away for HOURS and goes with ANY foundation, or creme!!

I usually wear it with Estee Lauder Double wear..and FANTASTIC..

please, please, don't tell me this has been discontiued tho..such a shame if it was...:( I really need to buy some and I can't find it..guess I'll have to order some on ebay..lol

Love it..cute, old fasioned, and very nice coverage. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I'm not sure if the one I have is extra coverage.. but it's in the orange case and isn't the fragrance free one. I think the packaging is cute & vintage. Poked holes in it myself because if I ripped out the plastic covering entirely, it would be a MESS. Doesn't look completely translucent to me, slightly with a pink/peachy tint, but so light you can't tell at all, so I guess you could say it has a translucent finish. Just your basic setting powder. Works well for that.

on 1/16/2009 1:34:00 PM

Was desperately in need of powder and went for a quick fix....forgot how much I love this stuff! Makes me look airbrushed! Yes, the packaging can be a pain but I made it easier by punching holes in the plastic overlay with a nail. It's kind of a makeshift sifter. I personally love the scent as well.

on 12/1/2008 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I believe I tried this face powder when I was a teenager. My best friend's mom had a container in their bathroom & we would dab a little on thinking it did something to our skin that somehow made us more attractive, more mature, more "grown-up". But at that time, our pores were invisible, we could literally wake-up and walk outside in broad daylight AKA being 15 with flawless complexions so makeup was not necessary! Now, fast forward 15 years or so & it's a different situation altogether. I read some decent reviews on my beloved MUA so I thought, why not try this classic again. Boy was I wrong! This stuff broke me out almost instantly & made my skin ITCH like the dickens! I have a full container left & speaking of containers.... would COTY please update this old fashioned paper box - tres fugly! I won't be purchasing this again & I'm tossing the remainder - the overwhelming fragrance alone is a big turn-off..

on 8/12/2009 5:17:00 PM

This is my HG POWDER. Whatever my make up routine is I always include this powder. I was only able to find translucent and translucent extra coverage but they seem to work just fine for my skin tone. Pores appear smoother and smaller and last up to 8 hrs b4 I have to re apply. Makes a great finishing powder. I've tried BE mineral veil and it sucks....the only thing i use as a powder besides Airspun is E.L.F's Mineral Booster which is spectacular....mix em both together and u got gold.