Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

3.5

on 7/2/2001 1:37:00 AM

This is a wonderful mild cleanser that is gentle enough not to strip my combination skin, and yet removes makeup including mascara. The price is great too! Paula's choice normal to oily cleanser is very similar, but I don't see why it would be prudent to pay shipping costs, when Cetaphil is available at your local store. You may have to look a bit for this one, as not all stores carry the "normal to oily" version, but it's well worth it!

on 6/11/2001 8:24:00 PM

Cetaphil's Cleanser for Oily Skin is my skincare holy grail! I have sensitive, combination skin which is prone to breakouts. This cleanser does not dry me out and is very gentle and soothing. It takes off all my makeup (I *gently* rub my eyelashes). I love this cleanser!

on 6/6/2001 9:16:00 AM

For those with schizo skin, this stuff is the best! My skin is oily and prone to breakouts but also dry on the cheeks, and this evens me right out. It's a not-too-foamy gel, nice smell but no irritating fragrances. Big tube for 9.99 (Can $), lasts me about 2 months.

on 6/10/2001 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Cool

I didn't like this cleanser at all! I have combo skin and wanted to get something a little stronger than regular Cetaphil for the summer. It dried out my face and made it all red and itchy. The smell really bothered me too, it was very strong.