Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Original Mineral Veil

Bare Minerals Original Mineral VeilBE Mineral Veil

3.7

on 1/14/2002 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Packaging gets no points, but the powder more than makes up for it. I'm very oily and this drier textured powder makes my skin look phenomenal - matte (but not too matte) and even! Also, there is no added shimmer or shine like many other loose powders.

on 1/14/2002 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I had a small size of it and the only thing I would change about it is the packaging (it's hard to get the right amount with a face brush) but overall I LOVE THIS STUFF! I have very oily skin and it soaks up all of it and it doesn't cake and it makes my skin feel soft.

on 11/15/2001 5:15:00 PM

I love this loose powder for the face. It doesn't leave a pasty or chalky look and it really does help the bareminerals foundation to not look too shiny. It is great with other brands as well as a finishing powder or touchup powder.