Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

3.8

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

This is an excellent alternative to tinted moisturiser for those with oily or combination skin. I've been using Becca's Luminous Skin Colour TM for a few years, but was unhappy with the amount of coverage and the fact that it left me looking greasy and generally awful by the end of my 10 hour workday. This product compares VERY favorably in both coverage and length of wear. The Becca product never held up longer than 5 or 6 hours. Dior looks good twice as long! It covers the redness around my nose completely, it doesn't oxidise or settle, and I think most folks will only need a little concealer under the eyes to get a great look.

The consistency (lots of silicones) is almost like a liquid to powder foundation and is easy to apply but isn't greasy. I have terribly reactive skin and rosacea and haven't found it irritating yet. Concealer and cream blush blend easily and flawlessly over this. Once set with powder, the result is not a "no makeup" look but, polished, not heavy.

on 3/3/2013 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I'm not big on BB creams because (for the most part) I feel they are just glorified tinted moisturizers and foundations. However, I heard this one was physical only sunscreen (which is a HUGE plus for me) so I decided to give it a try.

This only comes in 4 shades. I swatched the two palest on my hand at Sephora. The lightest shade (001 Light) is VERY pale and very pink-- I'd say around NW10. The next shade (002 Fair) is around NC15-20 but not super yellow. I chose that one and it's a pretty good match for me.

This is light to medium coverage with a satin finish. It's about a step up (coverage wise) from a tinted moisturizer. This wears extremely well on my combo oily skin. There have been days I've applied it around 6 am and it still looked good around 8 pm. I was very impressed with the wear time of this.

on 2/10/2013 5:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I loved the previous Dior Nude foundation, and when I ran out I went back to repurchase, but somehow the new version is different and I was not convinced by the colours. So instead, I decided to purchase the brand new BB Creme. I have been wearing it for a week or so and so far I like it. No pore clogging or breakouts whatsoever, coverage falls between sheer and medium and lasts reasonably for about 8 hours. I don't get too oily from it either and it is light and comfortable to wear. It oxidises/darkens a bit after about 15-20 minutes on, but the colour is not unpleasant, especially since it is early February and my skin is deadly pale. I have it in 2 and I am around NC20-25, LM Nude, Dior 020 or 021. Another great product from this range. One lippy off though for including so much alcohol in the formulation.

on 2/4/2013 4:04:00 PM

Tried this on the back of my hand in store and loved it. Bought it. Went home and put on my face and my heart sank. Of all the BB creams I have this one was the heaviest and driest. I thought BB creams were meant to look natural and sheer? Not this one. Reminded me very much of the By Terry face glow. Highlighted all my pores and dry patches. Wish I could return it.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Well, I am impressed.
I am ususally not a fan of BB creams - all those I have tried were either too sheer, too greasy, too staining, too useless for any of my needs. I have dark spots to hide and I need coverage, hence BB creams never made the deal for me.
However, I stumbled across the Dior BB cream - got a sample in shade 02 (I am NC15-20) - and tried it for three days in a row.
I like it!
Well, truth to be said, this is not your average BB cream. It is FAR more pigmented. Less than a foundation but more than a BB cream. Let's say it's halfway between a founbdation and a BB cream (or a foundation with a sheer to medium coverage)
I loved the coverage, that was not completely opaque for my needs but I adjusted it with some concealer on some small areas and the result was more than acceptable.
It was super natural and very luminous!! I set w/ some loose powder, two swipes of bronzer, usual routine....
My face was glowing.
It will not keep your face mat all day long as Dior Forever foundation, but in wnter, when T-zone is not a bother, this BB cream will do its job, leaving you natural and glowy.
I really loved the result. I am prone to buy an entire tube...
Give it a try, you might be surprised as I was.

on 2/2/2013 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

This one left me unimpressed. I've tried the Nude foundations and they're OK, but I expect BB creams to be extremely smooth (hence the name: Blemish Balm, not cream, not liquid). This is just a foundation in a very light formula that sits on my skin without actually blend into it the way other BBs do. I notice a very fine net of tiny particles sitting around my lines and wherever m skin is not perfect (dry patches, for example).
It's quite deceiving, because there are so many BBs at a very cheap price (my best bet so far has been the Garnier one, and I'm the drugstore snob! - second comes the Erborian BB cream, which should be the very first BB cream to hit the Western market), and I don't see why Dior should ruin it's Nude line with a BB that's not up to other "real" BBs.

on 1/31/2013 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

After I've tried several cheaper BB creams which left me disappointed, I avoided them for some time. After getting a voucher for my birthday I tried Dior's Nude BB in 01, and I am seriously totally amazed! Color 01 is perfect for very pale people and after I tried this on my whole face (without having moisturizer before) I was literally glowing. It melts perfectly into the skin and it completely hides small lines around the eyes. No concealer managed that yet (also no expensive one) but this stuff does. Even my husband says I look so youthful and healthy when I wear this. Another plus is the dispenser, which makes usage hygenic and easy. Coverage of this is light to medium and thus perfect for my taste.

on 1/26/2013 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this Diorskin Nude BB Crme at Sephora. (I was told it was a Sephora exclusive). I have been using this bb cream for just over a week and I am a fan of this product. This is not a traditional Asian bb cream but a western one. I got this bb cream in shade 002(I am about NC20 -25 right now) and I am happy with the colour match. This colour will work for me in the winter, but I will most likely have to buy a shade darker in the summer time. It is blendable with buildable coverage (light to medium). I find that this bb cream has more coverage than my usual Laura Mericer tinted moisturizer but it is not as heavy as a foundation. It dries to a natural finish and leaves my skin looking brighter. I have dry skin (with mild eczema) so I cannot use this as my sole moisturizer. If you have dry skin, you will need to apply a facial moisturizer first. This bb cream will last me through the workday without breaking down or making my skin dry. Overall, I like this bb cream and I would repurchase.

Pros:
-skins looks brighter
-comes with a pump
-good coverage
-blendable
-lightweight

Cons
-price $44 Cdn
-only 4 shades available

on 2/1/2013 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

loved it! this bb cream feels so light yet covers most of my imperfections. such a nice range from DIOR

on 1/24/2013 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is everything I wanted in a BB creme! I've tried countless BB cremes and nothing really worked for me.
This BB creme:
- blurs imperfections and pores
- light-medium coverage (more so than TM but less than asian BB creams)
- long lasting ... does not break apart near the nose and mouth
- does not look like or feel like i have any base on and just looks like good skin
- dries to a natural finish
- 002 is a perfect match for my NC20-25 coloring
- so far no breakouts and no clogs
- after i remove it at the end of the day, my skin looks fresh
- comes in a tube with a hygienic pump
Some drawbacks include a low SPF, but it's not a big deal for me because I wear an additional sunscreen everyday. It does contain silicones, so those sensitive to it may want to get a sample before purchasing. It is also a bit pricey, at $44 for 1oz. I prefer this to Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua and Chantecaille Just Skin.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 2.19%
Ingredients: Aqua, Methyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Alcohol, PEG-9 polymide-thysiloxyethyl dimethicone, Butylene glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isododecane, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Silica, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Mica, Sodium Myristoyl glutamate, Stearic Acid, Disteardimonum Hectorite, Tocopheryl, Acetate, Camellia Sinensis leaf extract, propylene carbonate, tetrasodium EDTA, Parfum, Maltodextrin, BHT, Aspalathus linearis leaf extract, Sercin, Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Rhodochrosite Extract, Malva Sylvestris (mallow) extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Citronellol, Balanites Roxburghii seed oil, Citric acid, potassium sorbate, Sorbic acid, Ajuga Turkestanica extract