Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II [DISCONTINUED]

Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II [DISCONTINUED]

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

best palette ever. both book of shadow palettes are awesome and this one is different enough from the first to warrant having both. it contains a bunch of neutral shades, about 7 or 8 new shades, and some very bright/dramatic shades. the taupe color 'mushroom' and the purple 'ac/dc' are my favorites. I know I needed more eyeshadow like I need another hole in the butt, but this makes me happy. thumbs up

I love it. All the shades are really versatile, the packaging it pretty although annoying to open, and it has eyeliners and a primer potion. There are also guiding instructions for ideas for some of the limitless looks you can make with this palette.
Brilliant present and I don't think I will ever need to buy an eyeshadow again (not that I won't)

WOW! This palette has amazing quality and value! The packaging is pretty but not exactly convenient, especially for travel, but every other aspect of it is perfection. I love mushroom and sphinx with sellout for a pretty and neutral look, and misdemeanor is SO hot! So many looks can be easy with this pallete from a silver smokey to nuetrals to summery bronzes, and brights! With 16 eyeshadows, 2 mini 24/7 liners (bourbon and zero - i love them!) and a mini primer-potion, (which is also adorable, and has the new wand shape) YOU SHOULD JUST BUY THIS KIT! $48 may seem like a lot, but i truly think i'm set for life now. Even if i ever ran out, i would definitley purchase again!

I've never tried the BOS I so i can't compare, but i've heard this one is so much more versatile. Treat yourself and you won't regret it! 10 lippies if i could!!!