Skinfood Wash-Off Black Sugar Mask

Skinfood Wash-Off Black Sugar Mask
Wash-Off Black Sugar MaskWash-Off Black Sugar MaskWash-Off Black Sugar Mask

4.2

on 11/12/2008 12:41:00 AM

This mask is awesome period. The smell is light and it actually smells like brown sugar.
I love washing it off because it's smooth and all the huge granules of brown sugar have melted on your skin

on 6/6/2008 4:14:00 AM

Great exfoliating mask! It's cheap and effective and I just LOVE how smooth it makes my skin feel. The pot will last you a very long time considering you need such little product for your entire face. It exfoliates beautifully, smoothens and invigorates skin and it shows results that actually linger for several days, rather than vanishing after a few hours or so. Skin Food's Black Sugar Mask can help with blackheads and it minimises the appearance of pores. I have sensitive, combination skin but I did not react to this product nor did any suspicious blemishes appear whilst I used this product.

I find it interesting how Korean skincare products can be so cheap yet so effective whilst products from other countries (particularly Western countries) cause your bank accounts to bleed dry but perform so poorly!

on 3/16/2008 4:48:00 AM

This scrub has a nice finely gritty texture. It makes my skin really soft and seems to make my pores smaller too. Nice and a good price.

on 6/4/2008 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Great stuff! I look forward to scrubbing with this sugar every week. The granules are large but will melt after continuous scrubbing. I love feeling them disappear right under my fingertips. After washing off, it leaves my skin soft and supple, ready for moisturizer. Great purchase and I look forward to my next batch.

on 5/22/2008 7:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

the price is cheap for this product in my opinion but i won't buy it again cos my face developed pimples just after 1 usage although my face felt squeaky clean after the scrub. def not for gals with sensitive skin. it also smells a little like lemon scented washing detergent.