MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

MISSHA  M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.8

Bb creams combine makeup and skincare and has been widely used by many ladies in asian countries as a foundation replacement.

This bb cream has a thin consistency, which makes blending really easy. Coverage it sheer to medium. I doesn't cover all my scars, it gives me a "my skin but better " look. Although I do need to blot twice in the day, I was not excessively oily. I has a sweet smell that I don't really like. It doesn't smell natural but I can abide by it. After a month of use, my pores are smaller and my face is less oily and I feel that my general skin condition has improved.

From the Missha website:
Superb coverage of facial blemishes3-way multi functional cream : Whitening + Anti-wrinkle + UV Protection (SPF42 PA+++)