Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/10/2010 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really loved this palette, I don't tend to buy pots because they take up too much space. I love the case it comes with a mirror, that I wish would stay in place, I hate that it flops over. So I hot glued a matching ribbon to keep it in place when I open it. The colors are great I used them on my friends and myself, looks great on most skin tones I'd say. I love oil slick and sin, the wand it comes with toss, because its better if you blend with a brush. I tried this with my fingers but it seemed to, I don't know if there's a word for it. It seem to not hold on as much a brush would.

on 12/8/2010 9:07:00 PM

When I saw this palette in Sephora, I knew I wanted to buy it. I love the colours and already in my mind, I was thinking of all the mixing and shading I could do. And they all match my skintone!

But that said, this palette is expensive, SG$64 for 10 eyeshadows. And the Grifter eyeshadow is finishing! I'm quite neutral about the packaging, I don't really like that it doesn't close/cover properly, I mean it's not like as "airtight" as other palette containers. Still, I will not be buying it again, but will just invest on a few pots of the colours that I REALLY like, and have a tendency to use. But, but, I still love palettes, cause of the all rainbow colours that are available at a time!

on 12/2/2010 2:11:00 PM

I bought this almost a month ago now and I can't get enough of it. The colors are fun to mix up and for the most part they go on smooth. I find they go on best when using the primer potion with it though. This was my first UD eyeshadow purchase and I can't wait to buy more!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

My first Urban Decay palette. It really has colors that are flattering for everyone, and are usable. I'm really not one to buy the Book of Shadows or other, more intense UD palette simply because I know I would not use every color enough to have to purchase be worth it. I use every color in this one, however, so the $39 price tag was great. (I got it this summer when they packaged it with the Eden UDPP, which is also great). If you're new to UD or just looking for a wearable palette and the Naked is out of stock, pick this up!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i actually really loved this pallete. there where a few colors though that i already had in another pallete, but i have heard that urban decay uses the same colors just gives them different names. My fave color out of the bunch would have to be mildew, I LOVE IT. the color that doesnt seem to flatter my fair skin tone at all is sin.

on 12/2/2010 9:32:00 PM

I love the packaging, it's really fun and comes with a decent sized mirror! :)

The eye shadows are perfect and easy to apply. I always get compliments on my eye make up when I use these! The colours are gorgeous and very glittery so they are perfect for a night out.

It's also a good price to pay 22.50 for 10 colours, especially as they are such high quality! Also, with 10 colours, you can achieve any kind of look. I'd recommend this to anyone, you will not be disappointed!

The only con I can think of is the applicator brush it comes with, I would buy a proper eye shadow brush.

on 11/13/2010 4:27:00 PM

And thus starts my UD obsession....

I've heard so much about the quality of UD eyeshadows, I'm a huge fan of their 24/7 liners and UDPP but it's so hard to find this brand in NZ and when you do find UD, they are incredibly expensive. Anyway, this is my first UD eyeshadow palette (bought for me from Hawaii from a dear MUA friend, you rock Marcy!) and I'm just absolutely in love with it. The pigmentation is second to none, and the shadows are so soft and buttery and blendable and they last longer than any eyeshadow I've ever tried. The colours are wonderfully wearable and just...just...so so perfect for me, like all my favourite shades in one palette. Wow. If this were a man, I would marry it lol I will be repurchasing if I ever run out, but I doubt thats going to happen in a hurry because its so pigmented. Actually, I will be looking at getting a backup, as well as trying more UD palettes.

HG. Totally and unequivocally my HG.

Oh, and Grifter goes perfectly with M.A.C Orchidazzle for those of you who have it ;)

on 11/14/2010 1:55:00 PM

I love this palette! I love urban decay, but I really love this palette. Gorgeous colors, and very good quality eyeshadow. Its very pigmented and very smooth and blendable! My only complaints are first of all I wish they wouldn't even include an applicator... they're completely useless and cheap, everyone should just invest in good brushes anyway.. and second there are a few shadows that have a lot of fall out or too much heavy glitter (actually its a problem with most UD eyeshadows) so you really have to make sure your tapping off any excess from your brushes before you apply. If its not dark enough you can repeat, but don't swirl and then apply because you will look like you have a black eye underneath because of all the fallout. But if you take some time to tap off the excess and build up to a desired level then I find I get hardly any fallout. I still finish with foundation though instead of applying it first just incase there is some fallout. These eye shadows paired with the UD primer potion will last all day on me, I love all the colors, so many looks you can do!

This was the very first UD palette I purchased. It has such an array of shades to choose from, its almost like a sampler platter. This includes 10 of Urban Decay's best eye shadows. You can create so many different looks with these very bendable, highly pigmented, velvety soft eye shadows. The packaging is oh so cute just like the rest of UD's packaging. If you've never tried UD's eye shadow then this palette is a must for a first time buy. You get to try out 10 different shades from the line so that you can get a good idea of the quality and whether you like the product. I am so glad that I have this in my collection and I have been hooked on UD's eye shadows ever since. I would not hesitate to repurchase.

on 11/21/2010 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I absolutely love this palette! Polyester bride and Sin are by far my most used colors. Some of the colors are very glittery, so there are some fallout issues if you aren't careful, but the variety is good, the pigmentation is good, and the colors last all day- so I would definately recommend buying it!