Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

3.8

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

on 3/26/2010 1:54:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this perfume a few days ago, because it was so Cheap at T.J. Maxx. Plus, I have heard some good things about it on Youtube. I adore this scent, it is my favorite perfume right now. I have been shopping around a lot for new perfumes smelling samples of almost everything, and I have not smelled any other perfume that smells like this one. So to me it is a more unique sent than a lot out there. It smells really yummy, like raspberries and champagne in my opinion. It is a good scent for day or night, it is warm and cozy yet elegant. I recommend this to everyone.

on 3/25/2010 12:32:00 AM

Loveeeeeeeeee this.
First off, the bottle? Gorgeous.

The scent starts off sweet and kinda spicey but fruity at the same time. By the time it dries its just this warm, comforting and uniquie smell. Kind of makes you want to keep smelling it! Ive never really tried anything like it and wasn't very much in to perfume cause at the end of the day i couldnt find one that didnt smell alot like the last. This was soo different, never smelt anything like it. Its not too sweet and girly, very sexy and warm.

love love love it

I wanted to like this, after getting it as an xmas gift.
I gave it to my roommate after awhile, and now every time she sprays it I feel like throwing up (almost). It smells disgusting and is nauseating. Ick!

I love the bottle. The cap is a little flimsy but the bottle looks great. But now onto the most important part..........the juice. The opening notes are undeniably fruity, underscored by heavy burnt caramel. It is headachey and quite nose singeing in fact. Within ten minutes it has dried down to a very pleasent sweet vanilla with hints of incense but within twenty minutes it is GONE. Completely and utterly gone, without even a trace of a base note. I feel that cheap ingredients have let this one down badly because for a few minutes inbetween the obligitary fruity opening and the disappearing act, there is a fragrance worth attention.

on 2/14/2010 1:06:00 AM

This is my favorite fall fragrance. It is very unique, feminine, and warm. And luckily for me, you can find it pretty cheap these days--I found my second bottle on sale at Target for like $7 or something ridiculous like that! Love this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

So, I got With Love on sale at Target after reading so much about it. I ended up giving it to the thrift store with a box of clothes, because I was just not that excited about it!

The first few minutes of the scent are not impressive to me- I can't decide if it smells synthetic and that's why I don't like it, or it's just too much of an obvious perfume smell. Both are true; I just don't know which I dislike more.

But- the dry down is amazingly lovely. It's very woody and warm on me, kind of like smelling a black chai tea, and I get hardly any vanilla. Don't be mistaken, there's definitely a gourmand aspect, but it's not as sweet and pronounced as my favorite perfumes: Nina, Flowerbomb and Coco Mademoiselle. Personally, I think if they had just honed the top notes of the scent, it would have been much better.

on 12/23/2009 5:05:00 PM

I love the smell of this perfume it's so pretty. I've had this perfume for a while and love it, but I'm not sure I would repurchase it not because I don't like the smell but because I like trying different perfume because I love perfume :)

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am on the fence with this one. At first i hated it. Now i am reconsidering. But can you ever love something you once hated...? Time will tell. All i know is it is not my favorite, and won't ever be. Doesn't smell bad at all. It doesn't bother me like some perfumes do. I think what i don't like about it is that it smells like it is definitely perfume. I prefer scents that could be mistaken for some kind of food... or candy. This one does not. Try it before you buy it, you can see for yourself!

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Wow, I love this stuff!!! It smells absolutely AMAZING, I swear. It's just a great scent and, even the souffle lasts all day! One day I ran out of my two bottle and, just wore the souffle I can smell it all day! My mom even asked me at the end of the day what I was wearing and, she agreed it smells amazing! And, she stole it the next day,lol!

I usually don't get celebrity perfumes but I got a sample of this one and was really impressed. It smells like spicy vanilla pear to me. The smell is not too sweet or overpowering. Perfect for work. It stays on me whole day, even on a hot day. My BF likes it too.

Popular Fragrances