Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

4.4

CALCIUM BENTONITE (green clay)

on 3/12/2016 6:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

THIS IS SUPERB!!! First time, I mixed it with apple vinegar, well the smell wasn't good but this mask is even better than my glamglow youthmud. My blackhead and whitehead seem disappeared. And the price is cheaper than any masks.

on 2/22/2016 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

It is my first time to use the product. I have sensitive dry skin but i do not have pimples. I found the product interesting as it has many good claims on youtube about skincare.
First, i mixed an oatmeal with water and mixed the water of it to a clay powder. I was heaitant to use the AC vinegar coz of my skin sensitivity.And with some rosewater from burt's bee just to make a good consistency of the mixture. Apply applying and as it dries on my face, i could feel some stinging, minty and itchy feeling as well as the tightening too which actually so hard on your face. After few minutes, I rinsed it with warm water and the oatmeal mixture left, i used it on my face instead of facial soap.Then wallah! Though my face turned red but not that really bad, i found my skin smooth, clean and fresh.Then i chased with my serums and moisturizer. I love the product and will continue till i will be able to see its progress on my beauty journey. I believe that this product can do so much on my journey to anti aging too.
I recommend you to try this. Patience is a virtue anyway.
After 1st use, i saw result on me.

on 2/11/2016 10:59:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This mask is great! I have used it less than 8 times, I have not seen dramatic results...but it did DESTROY my stubborn jaw line pimples! I am excited to see what consistently using this mask can do.

This mask hurts. My face feels weird and uncomfortable the entire 15 minutes it is on. Additionally, it makes me look like a reptile. Buuut no pain, no beauty...right? The 15 minutes of weirdness is totally worth the lack of jawline pimples.

Pro-tips:
-Keep the stuff off/away from your precious eyebrows.
-Chase this with a sheet mask! Throw one in the fridge while you let the first mask dry. Wash off the clay and put on your chilled mask. It feels amazing/you're welcome ;)

on 2/9/2016 12:12:00 PM

Best mask I have every used. Period. It transforms your skin right before your eyes. Excellent for break outs, large pores, and oil skin. Give this a try you will not be disappointed.

on 2/8/2016 10:38:00 PM

This works so amazingly that my skin feels like a baby's bum! Only complain that it's such a pain to remove and also I prefer face mask that are not in powder form but that's just because i'm lazy! Other than that I will definitely repurchase EVERY time i run out but that won't be anytime soon because it has so much product to last you probably a year or even more. Definitely worth so much more than the amount you pay for!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this stuff! It's dirt cheap for how much you get and how effective it is. I have very dry, acne-prone skin with larger pores and many acne scars. I use this product with water for a weekly face mask and I'd have to say it's my HG skincare product. It itches when you put it on, but for me that's tolerable for the results you get. It gives your skin that tight, clean feeling but I know it's safe because it doesn't use any basic soaps. Also, for me it seems to melt away (?) my dry patches when I rinse this off. Any flaking skin I have (usually due to acne drying creams) turns to a white mush when I splash my face with water, and then rubs off easily with a soft washcloth. This stuff is pure magic. I've been using it for 3 months now and my skin has never been so smooth and hydrated looking. It doesn't help or hurt my acne, as I have found.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I'v been using this clay mask for a few months now with water & Braggs ACV.

I initially used it with water a couple times & it did help slightly with bringing my pimples to a head, it didn't do much for my existing pimples/pores/blackheads. I figured I would take the plunge & use this with ACV since a lot of people raved about it.

Within a few uses I had small itchy red bumps on my inner cheeks & decided to completely stop using it with ACV & go back to water since it helped a tiny bit.

I used it every night, with water, for 2 weeks with no real improvement in my skin or acne with the exception of some pimples coming to a head. I decided to try with ACV again, but I diluted it with water. I would scoop out the bentonite clay into my bowl, pour enough ACV to break up 50% of the clay & added water to fully "saturate" the clay to make the consistency for my mask. Once again my face broke out in those tiny, itchy, red bumps on my inner cheeks.

It's been about 6 months since I start using this mask, only with water now, anywhere from 1-3 times a week with no real improvement on my skin. I spilled some of this clay before cause I accidentally knocked the opened container into the sink so there isn't much left at the bottom of this container. Once I use it up I don't think I'll buy it again. I'm considering trying the Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque. My younger cousin who's going through some hormonal/teenage acne has been using it & I've seen his skin slowly clearing up (although he is using other acne products)

on 1/31/2016 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

An intense mud mask. This gets top results for a low price for me: smoother skin, tighter pores, and a general sense of cleaning. Follow it up with a 10 minute hydration mask like Dr. Roth and you'll a nice at home facial.

Especially great after a late night out.

This stuff is a godsend if you're trying to resurface your skin due to acne or damage from acne. It has an intense feel on your face but it's gentle enough for sensitive skin. After a few uses my slightly bumby combination skin had calmed down and my skin became more even. I recommend using this with a combination of apple cider vinegar (raw, unfiltered and organic) and water. Redness is normal but don't slack and leave this on too long or you will get some irritation. It's all about making this mask work for you and there are plenty of different recipes using this on the Internet. Love this stuff.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this stuff! It's definitely not for everyone because it is pretty strong (especially when mixed with raw ACV), but if you don't have super sensitive skin, this works super well for clearing everything up! I've been lucky to not have massive breakouts, but have had problems with lots of tiny clogged pores all over my forehead and general oiliness. I started using this with ACV twice a week a few days apart. Once over my entire face, then again in just my t-zone and chin. I leave it on for anywhere from 15-45 minutes. And yes, it will make your skin pretty red. For some people it might get really bad, but after about half an hour my face was back to normal. all in all, It really helped unclog my pores, reduce general oiliness, and smooth out my skin tone and texture.

This is by no means a miracle product, it really does take time. I was using it for nearly two months before I saw a noticeable difference, but given that time it has changed my skin more than any other thing I've tried! I stopped using it for a month or so just to see what would happen, and my face got pretty oily pretty quickly. It's really cheap and lasts forever, so I would give it a try. If you don't like it, I bet you can find a friend or someone who can use it!