L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

on 4/28/2006 9:24:00 AM

I got this blush fully expecting to love it and get a natural peachy-pink glow from it, based on reviews. The colour is nice enough and seems very versatile - a warm peach/pink with a hint of terracotta/beige on my MAC NC35 yellow-olive colouring. But it went on slightly chalky, rather too pigmented and seemed to emphasize my pores, and did not blend well. I also noticed small particles of shimmer (which went straight to my pores, of course) even though the blush looks perfectly matte in the pan. I will stick to MAC Peaches and to Maybelline's sheerer and more natural blushes for the peachy glow.

I am not messing with this blush's 100% repurchase rate. I use this everyday and it is exactly what I am looking for: a matte peachy-pink (more peach) blush that actually has some punch to it. The last couple drugstore blushes I have purchased turned out to be too sheer...I am a girl who NEEDS her blush so barely-there isn't going to agree with me :) The round packaging and large surface area of the pan make it perfect for use with a large brush. (I do not use the small brush it comes with or the mirror that's in the bottom compartment so I can't really comment on those). Sometimes I notice that the color is a little streaky, but that is probably due to poor blending and not a fault in the product itself. I definitely recommend trying this line from L'Oreal.

I am so obsessed with this stuff. Everyone says it's really sheer and natural, on me it is natural but it is pretty bright. I found this blush to be very pigmented, so I use a tiny bit and then apply loose translucent powder on top to make it look even more natural. I love that it has no glitter or shimmer, but it doesn't look dull. It is a pretty peachy pink, although to me it seems more on the peach side. As another reviewer mentioned, it is like L'Oreal Charmed Peach but without the shimmer, which is exactly what I wanted. Also it is SO finely milled. I only used covergirl blush before which is more rough, the L'Oreal one is super smooth and soft. The only flaw I have with this blush is that it's really expensive for a drugstore blush, but the case is huge so even though I would buy it again, I doubt I'll have to. I love this blush for when I'm wearing neutral eyeshawdow (that brown doe eyed look), and I want a little pop for the blush. Gorgeous! Oh and I forgot to mention, the packaging is ugly and bulky due to the mirror in it. So for travel, this blush is a little inconvenient.

on 3/18/2006 7:25:00 PM

This really does have great color to it. I bought true match foundation in n2 and upon recommendations, I got the blush in n3-4. I obviously have fair skin, but very dark hair and eyes and this color works great. It also has good staying power. The brush included is a joke, but I never use brushes that are packaged with makeup. I will definitely buy again if I ever run out!

on 3/16/2006 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

this is beautiful~ gives my skin a nice pink glow. the brush it came with is crap, but when used with a normal blush brush you cant go wrong ^^ great texture, beautiful color.

on 3/14/2006 2:49:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I can't tell where I've applied this after I've applied this and yet, I look better w/ it on. It also blends very well and gives a natural look that hides the sallow tones in my bare skin. I like the larger surface area of the compact, too. Warm-toned NC30 Asian who normally goes for a more obvious blush color.UPDATE 4/8/06: When I layer this enough to actually see the color, it shows up pink on me. No peach tones, but I am very yellow/golden-toned, so that may be why. continued >>

on 2/9/2006 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

What more can I say other than to join the chorus of praise? Nicely pigmented matte blush that is super smoooth on application. Not dry and flyaway, not hard and cakey. The color is a soft pink-peach; maybe you could call it a very light coral. It would be lovely on a PPP, FFF, or MMM -- cool or warm tones. It would work on either.

on 1/11/2006 10:48:00 AM

Gorgeous, silky blush that melts into the skin and looks like your own natural glow. I'm an NC30 and this is my favorite shade - the perfect subtle flush for daytime, work, etc, but it also looks great with smoky eyes. To make it really last, I layer it over Stila Gerbera and voila, have the prettiest pinky-peach glow ever. The packaging is a joke but you can't beat the price. This is vastly better than so many high-end blushes.

This is my favorite blush for work/daytime. It looks very light, but when I put it on, it looks like I am glowing from within. So natural. The packaging is fine, and the brush that comes with it is actually usable in a pinch. The price at d/s is a little steep ($9-$10), but they are always having sales like buy one get one 50% off, etc. I will buy this again definitely.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this is great for a super natural look. it's very very light and even layering it doesn't realy darken it. however i found that the powder is very silky feeling and blends very well but the packaging is a little strange. it's that brush in the bottom with a tiny mirror that you can't see with if you tried anyway. i'd buy it again if i ever ran out of this one which looks like will be never because i don't use it that often.