Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes
All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

3.8

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hexylene Glycol, Sucrose Cocoate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Peg-4 Laurate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Iodopropnyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum

on 7/10/2012 1:52:00 PM

I've been using the Pond's Original Makeup Removing Wipes for years. I never thought they were great, they always dried out and the packaging would never stay closed but they were all I knew so they weren't terrible. Boy was I wrong, after using these, my skin feels cleaner, more moisturized, and they don't tug on my skin like the textured Pond's did. LOVE these, will be repurchasing.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Unlike the Nivea wipes, these do not dry out. However you do have to carefully wipe a few times to get everything off. I use a toner right after this and there will be LOTS of makeup on the cotton ball so obviously it doesn't do its job that well. But for wiping and reapplying makeup on-the-go, I guess it's good enough.

Biore makeup wipes are a lot better (due to more cleanser in the wipe), and gets a lot more makeup off in a single swipe. However they are slightly pricier. That being said, this price difference is small so I will be going for Biore from now on.

Upping my review from 4 stars to 5 stars because I find that I really do like these. I bought these and finished the entire package and would repurchase them. These are good cleansing wipes, very gentle yet remove everything. They remove all my makeup with one wipe, even my stubborn mascara. I wash my face after removing my makeup with these wipes, and so far no breakouts after completing the pack.

on 6/30/2012 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I never used makeup remover wipes just makeup remover for maybe my eyes. I thout that my cleanser with a wash cloth would do just the same and wipes were just a waste of money. Boy was I wrong! These neutrogena wipes are fantastic! It gets off all the makeup on my face and eyes. And the wipe is thick enough to be able to use both sides. After I use the wipes I do follow up with my cleanser and a wash cloth (cetaphil cleanser) and then rinse with warm water. But I no longer have terribly stained white wash cloths that never looked clean even though they are. The wipes are stained and then just go in the trash! They travel easy too! I would def recommend!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I use these every night before I go to bed to take off my makeup. A lot of other brands that I have used feel harsh on my skin but these leave my skin feeling soft and ready for moisturizer. They have a mild scent that adds to the fresh clean feeling they give you. I can use just one wipe and it takes off all of my makeup. Great product!

on 4/29/2012 12:11:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Pretty good wipes. They get the job done. They really do remove all kinds of make up including stubborn mascara. However, they have a very odd smell to them, which is what bothers me about them. They also feel a bit drier than some other wipes I've used. They do leave a residue behind, but that doesn't bother me since I wash my face right after.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Get off all types of makeup and don't dry out in the package :) Leave some residue behind though so washing your face after is recommended

on 4/2/2012 12:46:00 AM

I got this free from Elle Canada as part of a blind test for their readers choice awards. I was given 7 different makeup removers, labels hidden, to use each for 1 week at a time. Lotions I prefer, wipes I find you can go through quickly and the cost adds up but as far as wipes go this is the first one I liked. They are soft, non irritating and did a pretty good job on removing makeup.

These wipes are great! The cloths are soft, removes eye makeup very well and are incredibly inexpensive compared to MAC wipes, which aren't that soft and don't remove makeup as well. Highly recommended for a quick and effective makeup remover.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think that this product is awesome. It gets rid of my foundation, eyeshadow and mascara. I also kind if like the smell of these wipes, and that it's soft. It does leave an oily residue on my face, but I cleanse my face after I use the wipes anyway. This doesn't irritate my face at all.