Gucci Envy ME

Gucci Envy ME

3.9

I love gucci envy me as much as I love my bf LOL... I got this as a gift from my bf,he told me that he loves the smell when I use this.He picked this on his own,out of nowhere.suddenly I got this from him...oh so nice,I know :).... though as a gift,everytime I wear this,I remember of him.The smell is so sweet but not so strong,it's like all around you from morning till night,soft and nice....yet so girly and sweet....
When I wear this...it reminds me of romantic places,or flowery gardens....those nice places that calm me as well....I feel so sweet,romantic and innocent at the same time with this.And also loved... :)....If you're looking for fragrances,ask guys,because you wear it not only for your own right,but to attract the opposite sex....LOL :) and he chose this for me it means that guys like it also :) I love gucci envy me so much.....

on 7/31/2008 12:10:00 AM

It smells very fresh, flowery, and sweet all at the same time, which is hard to find in a fragrance. Staying power is awesome. One spray on the wrist and I can still smell it after work. Makes me feel happy and pretty when I wear it. :)

on 7/10/2008 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've loved this fragrance for 3 years now! It's a very light, memorable scent that will NOT be forgotten by any who smell it.

EDIT: Dry down is really nothing spectacular .. there are lots of perfumes that smell like this one.

i love this fragrance :) it smells sweet, yet not overbearing, just enough. everytime i wear it, someone would compliment me on how good i smell. the staying power for this fragrance is amazing too. i do about 2 sprays around my neck/decolletage, and the smell lasts all day! and the bottle is so adorable-- i love the pink gucci logos around the bottle. the one thing that sucks is that it seems like everyone (and i mean EVERYONE) started using this scent.

on 5/17/2008 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I only said i wouldn't buy this product again becuase i don't rebuy perfumes.
Anyway, this perfume is very, very strong. I remember i was feeling sick one time, and spraying this perfume made me feel worse (nauseous), so don't wear it when you're sick!

That being said, the lasting power is amazing - for seriously the whole day. Whenever i wear it, my friends comment on how good i smell - like flowers.

The bottle is pretty, too!

on 5/13/2008 9:46:00 PM

I love love love love love this. I have ran out now and am planning to get more but i just haven't gotten around to it. A friend from work gave it to me (well the remains of it) and i thought it smelt nice, it wasn't until i bought another bottle and everyone was saying 'someone smells so nice' (it was me lol). The boys loved how fresh and clean it smelt, and when my friend borrowed her boyfriend would be like 'you smell so good, what is it?'. So if you want to smell 'fresh'! It is a must!

on 4/23/2008 5:04:00 PM

my boyfriend really likes it when i put this perfume on. it's a good perfume to put on when going out with your girlfriends :)

on 3/31/2008 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this fragrance! It is such a unique scent that stays with you all day. I love coming home and still being able to smell it wherever I sprayed it. Highly recommend!

i love love love this perfume !!

PROS
- it is soft enough for everyday wear
- it is versatile enough for all season wear, not too light in the winter, and not at all heavy in the summer
- if you're looking for a flirty, feminine scent that isn't overpowering, this one is FANTASTIC
- you really can't go wrong with this.. great for all occasions if you apply it correctly !!

CONS
- not really a fan of the bottle, but that's just me :)

HOW I USE IT
- RIGHT after the shower, i spray my neck first, rub my wrists against it.. the scent soaks in pretty well this way
- i then lightly spray the inside of my shirt so that the scent lingers on my skin.. and so that i don't taste like perfume later 1! continued >>

Oh Envy me, the smell itself is a 5! I only subtracted a lipstick due to the staying power, this is one of the few perfumes that I can actually spray my clothes and hair with and still cannot smell it on myself an hour later. I sure wish it would last because I absolutely love the smell. Florals are not my favorite, they have to be done just right for my taste, not too heavy or heady, and with the right mixture of fruit. This is such a bright, cheerful, happy smell! It is so flirty, it reminds me of springtime, fresh new blooms, white linen skirts, etc. It is almost impossible to be in a bad mood while wearing this! The bottle is really cute and girly too. It is one of my tallest bottles. Really need to buy the lotion or something though, because of the lack of lasting power I will go through this 3.4 oz bottle in no time!

Popular Fragrances