Bourjois Volume Glamour

Bourjois Volume Glamour
Bourjois Volume Glamour Mascara

3.8

WATER PARAFFIN CYCLOMETHICONE BEESWAX TRIETHANOLAMINE STEARIC ACID PALMITIC ACID ACACIA SENEGAL GUM EXTRACT CARNAUBA WAX C11-13 ISOPARAFFIN ACRYLATES COPOLYMER ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL RICE WAX PANTHENOL METHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN TALC ETHYLPARABEN BUTYLPARABEN ISOBUTYLPARABEN. (MAY CONTAIN): ULTRAMARINES IRON OXIDES MICA TITANIUM DIOXIDE CARMINE FERRIC FERROCYANIDE.

This came with high recommendations from one of my co-workers who has gorgeous eyelashes, so I decided to try it. She had said that the brush really sucks (makes your lashes clumpy), but I didn't have that problem.

I like this mascara quite a bit... it volumizes and lengthens, and when I use the Smashbox primer under it, I get really nice lashes!

I did take one lippie off because the black is not glossy, and also because because I do have to use 2-3 coats to get the look I want, but aside from that, this is a definite repurchase!

on 1/12/2005 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

ok the first time i used this i remember not liking it. but i used it again last night (i wiped the excess off) and i used my origins underwear for lashes b4 i put it on and my lashes looked beautiful no clumps (and i put 3 coats on just to see if they'd clump lol) this mascara didn't give me the thickness that i'd like per say but it made my already long lashes look thicker and longer (and mylashes usuallyhit the browbone anyway (too bad my lashes don't look dark without mascara i have blond tipped lashes, MUA's alwasy comment on how long my lashes are)
i would definately buy this mascara again if i ever use the whole thing up i have like 30 mascaras right now.

I like this mascara a lot. Consistency is just right. I use a little Fast Lash with all my mascara for a little extra oomph and this gives me big beautiful lashes. W/out mascara I have thin, pale lashes so I'm happy with this.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Sometimes I just really don't want to spend $20 + on mascara, and this one is great for $13. I still prefer YSL Faux Cils, but this is about half the price.

on 8/24/2004 2:08:00 PM

Not the best, but a good mascara.
I need to apply 3 layers to make a dramatic effect. It clumps a bit, very pigmented(I use the black one), long lasting. I would say it's about the same effect as L'oreal Voluminous on me wich I like.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I purchased this mascara in #42 Prune Eclat (purple). While I love the way the mascara separates and lengthens my lashes and gives them a perfectly natural, feathery appearance, the purple hardly shows up at all and the mascara doesn't do a great job of fattening the lashes. I use this mascara during the daytime when I'm aiming for a more natural look.

on 7/30/2004 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a good mascara. I'm giving it 4 lippies instead of five just because I could ask for a bit more volume/lengthening, but still, of all I've tried this is so far the best. The texture is super smooth, no clumps. It doesn't sting my eyes, and it doesn't either flake off or run off. It stands up to a night of thrashing around on the dance floor, and that's saying something. This is a good quality product and I'll stay with it.

got this in blue waterproof, and it is the best blue mascara ever. WHEEEE i love bourjois! doesn't hold a curl but i don't mind; i was looking for a electric cobalt blue lash thickener and this is it! go to sephora(.com) and buy this now!

on 7/23/2004 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I tried this on at Sephora today--and I think I might be in love. This mascara gives dark, long, thick lashes that I have been craving of late. Anyone who loves a dramatic lash, buy this now!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I LOOVE THIS! i first rec'd the gwp sample from the sephora pink bag but i just recently purchased the full size (huge!) tube! This is such a brilliant mascara- it lengthens and volumizes like no other for those fat, slutty lashes! The only problem is that it DOES smudge, so minus one lippie for that. However, the look it gives is unparalleled.