Rimmel Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/24/2008 3:58:00 PM

I love Rimmels and with coupon! I decided to get this because of the reviews and I love it! it is the perfect pink and does wear nicely.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

When everyone said this was the perfect nude i think i was thinking it was a bit lighter. Its a nice colour but its kind of a medium beige, not really that nude kind of more brown. I love the consostency just not too impressed by the colour.

One of the only products I have ever purchased a "back-up" of, so I can have one at home and one at work! This is THE perfect nude lipstick on me, without looking dead. It is a warm shimmery goldish nude color that brightens my face and is so pretty. This is my go-to lip color, I wear it almost every day. It does have an interesting smell, not bad to me but others may not like it. My only complaint is that I have to wear a balm under this, because it dries my lips out. I think the shimmer/frost may be drying, because the shimmer looks really strange if I don't wear a balm underneath. But that is a minor detail that can be fixed. Great lipstick for such a cheap price!

on 3/30/2008 2:00:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm surprised at how nice this product is! It's a nice neutral shade that gives my lips some color without looking too bright/loud. The texture is somewhat creamy. It doesn't smell too strong for me. I really like it!

on 3/2/2008 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Color barely showed up on my lips, the smell makes me want to gag, and the texture is dry not moisturizing. I tried it once and never touched it again! Maybe I got a bunk one, but I really hated it.

on 3/5/2008 3:26:00 PM

I don't own the 'birthday suit shade', I own the 'frosted' and 'nude pink' shades, but nonetheless, I love them. They are super cheap. I don't like the packaging, it's just too plain for me. I'm planning on going to buy a bunch of shades ASAP, because it is a lovely lippie!

on 2/14/2008 2:26:00 PM

My new favorite lipstick. The color is surprisingly great with my light olive skin. I like the shine and I like the lasting power. I bought it at Walgreens last week when it was buy one get one free. Best purchase I've made in a long time.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Got this at clearance at walgreens. Very similar to MAC jubilee lipstick. Not much different from my natural color but it makes my whole face look polished. Its also pretty sheer, similar to a lustre formula. A great lipstick for people who are turned off by the idea of lipsticks.

i got this on sale for about 3 bucks. and this is totally worth the money and more~! i've used dior, mac, and shiseido lipsticks. and this is just as good as those expensive brands. stop wasting money and get one of this!!! birthday suit is a really nice nude beigey with a bit of orange tint that you can barely tell. it is a perfect nude for me. i can wear it with basically any eye shadow except like purple/pink shades. this lipstick is so moisturizing and glossy i don't need to apply a gloss on top of it. i'm gonna go get more lasting finish lipstick tomorrow before the sale's over. after my research i decided to get i'm gonna get airy fiary, crush and kasbah.

Just like NatalieJ down below me, I also picked it up in the older packaging (where it sat right next to the new packaging for almost $3 more! LOL)
This is a GREAT nude lippie on me. For reference, I am a brunette with light brown/green eyes, light-medium skintone with olive undertones, and pigmented lips.
I've even used this lipstick to tone down other shades that are too bright for my coloring. It works nicely for that.