Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme

Lacoste  Lacoste Pour Femme
Lacoste pour femme. April 2012Stocking up (Shiseido and Lacoste pour femme)Lacoste Pour Femme

4.1

on 2/17/2005 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this scent. It's a very not-dressy scent IMO. The only thing is that the glass bottle shattered when it fell from my bathroom counter to the floor... at least it made my bathroom smell good for a long time afterward!

on 2/8/2005 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is wonderful! To me it's very French, not powdery at all. A perfect spring scent.

on 1/2/2005 4:11:00 AM

My brother gave me this fragrance for Xmas 2 years ago. I would never have come across it if it were not for his gift. I really like it. I don't wear it every day (I have too many on rotation) but I always love it when I wear it. It just smells so great. Love it.

on 11/14/2004 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Lovely fragrance! Very wearable and not too heavy. Would repurchase.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Bought this in Europe before it was available in U.S. and have repurchased twice. My favorite daytime scent, very clean. My neighbor fell in love with it and had to wait for them to sell it here and she's now already repurchased too.

on 11/5/2004 11:30:00 PM

It's a beautiful box and simple yet elegant bottle, but it smells too baby powderish and even though it's completely work safe, it just isn't me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I am not sure if this has been D/C - I believe it has. This review is for Lacoste For Women (1999) - not Lacoste Pour Femme.

A really pretty green, crisp floral- a little like D & G Light Blue- the notes are: orange zest, pear essence, pineapple, green apple, white roses, white tulips, green moss, linden blossoms, sandalwood, tea leaves, carrot extract.

I like it more on me than Light Blue, it has more "zest" and is more green. Got a small 1 oz size for a steal at Marshalls. Too bad it's D/C- I really like this one.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this is a woody-vanilla like scent....smells like what an old lady, grandma type would wear......did not strike my senses at all.......Top Notes
Jamaican Pepper, Purple Freesia

Middle Notes
Hibiscus, Jasmine, Bulgarian Rose

Base Notes
Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Incense

on 10/5/2004 12:10:00 PM

Noooo. Totally outdated smell of the 80s. It actually turns my stomach.

on 10/1/2004 10:20:00 AM

I love this scent! Since ive bought it, i wear nothing else. Its fresh, simple and stays on the whole day. It's a scent you will wear during the day. I think its most suiteable to younger girls, such as myself!

Popular Fragrances