RCMA No Color Powder

Talc, silica

on 1/13/2009 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

You can't beat this! Sets my makeup beautifully. It does initially give me a white powder look (I'm AA w/dark skin) but it quickly fades into my skin. Another great thing about this powder other than the price is that my make up doesn't rub off on every thing. The downside is that it only comes as a loose powder and can't completely keep my my oilies away.

on 3/29/2008 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite powders! It sets beautifully and even though, i don't wear foundation..after i put my sunscreen on, it leaves a slight oily/shiny after effect and the powder works efficiently! There's no cakey look, itchy feel...it's invisible,cheap, effective and it works!
I love it and will be repurchasing....if it ever runs out that is :)

on 3/26/2004 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a very good setting powder. It mattifies well, sets makeup well, and is incredibly cheap (3oz size which most will get for personal use is about $5-$6). Unfortunately, it makes my face itch like crazy. I don't get hives or anything, or break out from it, just...itchy. Very, very strange. My shaker jar has no ingredients label on it so I can't even begin to imagine what's causing this. Nevertheless, in a world full of face powders that don't make me itch, there is no good reason for me to use this one. Too bad, because it performs well for the price.

on 3/16/2006 9:11:00 PM

It is what it says, and it does what it says.... Totally invisible setting perfection. I love this stuff... Fine milled to imperceptible ideal loveliness!

on 8/14/2004 10:41:00 PM

Love this product, but it's hard to find.

on 3/22/2008 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

$8 for 3 oz. WOW, add no colour, does not cake over fdn, no fragrance, no obvious dry cracking feeling even on my dry cheeks, what more can you ask for. OK, so it comes in a salt shaker like those in a greasy spoon restaurant. I can always transfer that into another fancy container. btw I always save those nice cosmetic containers as a momento. I especially like this on my T-zone to soak up those grease. It makes me look clean & the liquid fdn doesn't slide off. I will repurchase for sure, but this one here will last me at least over a year.

on 1/26/2004 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I never knew this product existed until I went to makeup school. I knew that MAC had a Pro Invisible Setting powder and I haven't tried it yet, but I hear it's good!
This baby was a required purchase for our Special FX class to set our makeup without adding any colour. It can cause a slight whitish cast at first if you use too much, but it dissipates pretty quickly. It was always gone by the time I looked in the mirror again. Also, for personal use you wouldn't need as much for setting makeup as you would, say, a 'bruise' that you didn't want to rub off on an actor's clothing.
For setting and mattifying, this baby does *rock*. When I set my makeup, I want ~matte~ and this works better than any other powder I've tried. (Including SK and LM loose powders)
It comes in a clear plastic shaker container (just like the Ben Nye powders) for $19 Cdn which holds 3X the amount my LM pot does. Bargain? You bet!
Repurchase? Absolutely!