Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.7

1921 reviews

on 4/19/2014 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Nauseatingly sweet with no depth.

on 3/13/2014 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This stuff lasts. I get compliments when I wear it. It is very overwhelming to start (it can almost be nauseating), but gets better the longer it's worn. I get asked how I make this last all day, but no reapplication is ever needed.

on 3/5/2014 4:07:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

I usually go for spicy Orientals and scents with more balance between the sweetness and other aspects of the scent.Lately I have been experimenting with layering fragrances with the hope that the result will be longer lasting than the scents standing by themselves. Pink Sugar wore past all the others and even intensified until I washed it off.
Aquolina's Pink Sugar more than surprised me, it blew me away! I am thrilled to discover just how well crafted this long lasting beauty it truly is. On my skin, I get three notes, but with perfection, truth and clarity. Unlike others, I get no alcohol worth mentioning or any "burnt" sensation from beginning to end. No liquorice. Just a rich, true and delightful cotton candy "straight from the county fair" note resting on a solid, thick creamy vanilla base, and a subtle caramel note in the mix. Uncomplicated yet perfect. A fun, lighthearted scent for the child in us.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I only now started wearing this again. I wore this previously for 3 full years. It was my signature scent for the longest time, anyone who smelled this knew it was me. It brings back a lot of memories... Anyways about the perfume: it'll last you awhile. You don't need a lot of it at all, 2 sprays is okay. I kind of go up to 4 spritzes but on me it doesn't smell strong at all, just gives a really good sillage. However I wait before leaving my house, by the time I've left my house it's already at dry down. Pink Sugar isn't going to smell like flowers or oriental frangrances. It is EXTREMELY sweet. It smells like caramel, vanilla and sugar. Baked goods really. On the initial spray it smells very much like licorice. However on me the licorice smell fades very fast unlike some other reviews that I read. This scent lasts a really long time on me, I don't find myself reapplying this during the day, it's very long lasting on me so although I agree this is expensive, technically speaking you'll be saving money since the bottle will last you so long. I also get a ton of compliments when I wear this, guys really do love it. Forever a favourite.

I really enjoy this perfume. It takes me back to a younger me. My twin sister and my husband love it also. I received a sample from Ulta and wore it right away. If they didn't give me such a big reaction to it, I might would had thought it was just me that loved it so much. It's sweet and young smelling. I adore it and it last all day on me. 👍👍Two thumbs up!

My favorite perfume of all time!! If I could only own 1 perfume this would be the 1. HG!!!!

on 2/9/2014 5:33:00 PM

This is the cologne you would wear if you lived in Candyland. It smells exactly like cotton candy, caramel, peanuts, and candied apples. I went to an ice cream store the other day called Brewsters and as i was standing in line i couldnt tell if the scent i was smelling was this cologne or the caramel and ice cream coming from the store!!!!! I am a guy so when people ask what i am wearing i would never say i'm wearing "pink sugar". I say its a new guys scent called Candyman. LOL!!!!

on 2/2/2014 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This smells amazing! It's the perfect amount of sweetness in my opinion and it smells great on me. I've gotten lots of complements when I wear this also. Love it :)

on 1/22/2014 4:47:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Its ok...a little too sweet for me. Very strong with one spray. Don't know if I got a fake from ebay. Some girl in my class could tell someone was wearing this so so not very unique. Someone else told me I smelled like baby powder!? I gave this one away.

I have never in my life felt sick from a perfume....until this perfume. This I appreciate only for the fact of being in my opinion the mom to the teen bubblegum cloud we see today. I don't like it personally,but a lot of ppl do,I respect that. What does it smell like? If every celeb sent was mixed in a pot with a bag of brown sugar and boiled. Then just left to burn. That's pink sugar

Popular Fragrances