Aquolina Pink Sugar

Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.7

1919 reviews

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I only now started wearing this again. I wore this previously for 3 full years. It was my signature scent for the longest time, anyone who smelled this knew it was me. It brings back a lot of memories... Anyways about the perfume: it'll last you awhile. You don't need a lot of it at all, 2 sprays is okay. I kind of go up to 4 spritzes but on me it doesn't smell strong at all, just gives a really good sillage. However I wait before leaving my house, by the time I've left my house it's already at dry down. Pink Sugar isn't going to smell like flowers or oriental frangrances. It is EXTREMELY sweet. It smells like caramel, vanilla and sugar. Baked goods really. On the initial spray it smells very much like licorice. However on me the licorice smell fades very fast unlike some other reviews that I read. This scent lasts a really long time on me, I don't find myself reapplying this during the day, it's very long lasting on me so although I agree this is expensive, technically speaking you'll be saving money since the bottle will last you so long. I also get a ton of compliments when I wear this, guys really do love it. Forever a favourite.

I really enjoy this perfume. It takes me back to a younger me. My twin sister and my husband love it also. I received a sample from Ulta and wore it right away. If they didn't give me such a big reaction to it, I might would had thought it was just me that loved it so much. It's sweet and young smelling. I adore it and it last all day on me. 👍👍Two thumbs up!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My favorite perfume of all time!! If I could only own 1 perfume this would be the 1. HG!!!!

on 2/9/2014 5:33:00 PM

This is the cologne you would wear if you lived in Candyland. It smells exactly like cotton candy, caramel, peanuts, and candied apples. I went to an ice cream store the other day called Brewsters and as i was standing in line i couldnt tell if the scent i was smelling was this cologne or the caramel and ice cream coming from the store!!!!! I am a guy so when people ask what i am wearing i would never say i'm wearing "pink sugar". I say its a new guys scent called Candyman. LOL!!!!

on 2/2/2014 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This smells amazing! It's the perfect amount of sweetness in my opinion and it smells great on me. I've gotten lots of complements when I wear this also. Love it :)

on 1/22/2014 4:47:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Its ok...a little too sweet for me. Very strong with one spray. Don't know if I got a fake from ebay. Some girl in my class could tell someone was wearing this so so not very unique. Someone else told me I smelled like baby powder!? I gave this one away.

I have never in my life felt sick from a perfume....until this perfume. This I appreciate only for the fact of being in my opinion the mom to the teen bubblegum cloud we see today. I don't like it personally,but a lot of ppl do,I respect that. What does it smell like? If every celeb sent was mixed in a pot with a bag of brown sugar and boiled. Then just left to burn. That's pink sugar

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used to wear Pink Sugar alllllll the time when I first discovered perfume in middle school/high school. I can always recognize it and up until recently had been settling for knock offs sold at walmart. Well, I finally paid for the real deal and I have to say it's not as enchanting as it once was for me.

I'm 22 now and like sweet smells and maybe I've matured since I used this perfume last, but it tends to come off very alcoholy at first and when it settles, it almost smells like a knock off of my knock off version of the REAL DEAL. which is confusing, I know...but regardless, I do get compliments and it lasts a long time, esp in hair and clothing

Worth buying if you like sweet, vanilla, warm, caramel, sugar with undertones of alcohol......

on 1/4/2014 9:08:00 AM

I've always been a sweet perfume kind of girl. But Pink Sugar smells so cheap and disgusting.

on 1/5/2014 6:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had wanted to love this because I have always been in search of something very vanilla & warm, but this is so sweet I can't stand it.
I smells of cotton candy mostly to me and burnt sugar? I am not sure if that's the right word, but it reminded me of overcooked sweets. I could smell the vanilla but felt it was overpowered by the sugar smell which I believe might be the caramel. I smelt no musk or orange at all on myself. Perhaps it's my own chemistry that fails to bring anything else out, but the scent did not impress me at all and I passed on it after sampling it many times. I did however LOVE the Gold Sugar & Pure Pink they have and purchased the Gold Sugar since it was exactly what I was looking for in the Pink Sugar, lol.

Popular Fragrances