Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.7

1915 reviews

on 2/2/2014 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This smells amazing! It's the perfect amount of sweetness in my opinion and it smells great on me. I've gotten lots of complements when I wear this also. Love it :)

on 1/22/2014 4:47:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Its ok...a little too sweet for me. Very strong with one spray. Don't know if I got a fake from ebay. Some girl in my class could tell someone was wearing this so so not very unique. Someone else told me I smelled like baby powder!? I gave this one away.

on 1/4/2014 9:08:00 AM

I've always been a sweet perfume kind of girl. But Pink Sugar smells so cheap and disgusting.

on 1/5/2014 6:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had wanted to love this because I have always been in search of something very vanilla & warm, but this is so sweet I can't stand it.
I smells of cotton candy mostly to me and burnt sugar? I am not sure if that's the right word, but it reminded me of overcooked sweets. I could smell the vanilla but felt it was overpowered by the sugar smell which I believe might be the caramel. I smelt no musk or orange at all on myself. Perhaps it's my own chemistry that fails to bring anything else out, but the scent did not impress me at all and I passed on it after sampling it many times. I did however LOVE the Gold Sugar & Pure Pink they have and purchased the Gold Sugar since it was exactly what I was looking for in the Pink Sugar, lol.

I have never in my life felt sick from a perfume....until this perfume. This I appreciate only for the fact of being in my opinion the mom to the teen bubblegum cloud we see today. I don't like it personally,but a lot of ppl do,I respect that. What does it smell like? If every celeb sent was mixed in a pot with a bag of brown sugar and boiled. Then just left to burn. That's pink sugar

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used to wear Pink Sugar alllllll the time when I first discovered perfume in middle school/high school. I can always recognize it and up until recently had been settling for knock offs sold at walmart. Well, I finally paid for the real deal and I have to say it's not as enchanting as it once was for me.

I'm 22 now and like sweet smells and maybe I've matured since I used this perfume last, but it tends to come off very alcoholy at first and when it settles, it almost smells like a knock off of my knock off version of the REAL DEAL. which is confusing, I know...but regardless, I do get compliments and it lasts a long time, esp in hair and clothing

Worth buying if you like sweet, vanilla, warm, caramel, sugar with undertones of alcohol......

Smells good, but unfortunately for Aquolina, my favorite girly, sweet, sexy scent is Noir Tease by VS. Btw the regular Pink Sugar and the Sensual version smell almost the same on me.

Smells like toasted marshmallows! I enjoy this perfume, it last all day on my skin, perfect for younger women.

on 12/28/2013 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like warm sugary notes and enjoy tasty smelling scents, but unfortunately this did not agree with my body chemistry in the slightest. On me, it never settled and retained a waxy/plastic-y tone from first spray to an hour+ later. Not good on me, but I have loved it on others. Too bad!

on 12/12/2013 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This fragrance really took me by surprise. The fragrances I am normally drawn to are more so fresh, floral and woody. This is a very sweet fragrance but it is definitely (somehow!) Not overpowering by any means. I find myself really loving Pink Sugar during the winter months as it is a fragrance that gives me a really warm feeling. A plus is that men find Pink Sugar fragrance to be very irresistible ;)

Popular Fragrances