Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Glycerin

I love this because it is really natural and simple yet still keeps lashes looking good. I like using it both alone or over a different mascara

I have short asian lashes that are stick straight, so I don't even bother using this as a mascara. However, as other MUAers have suggested, for fighting frizzes and flyaways on hair parts, this stuff is fantastic and lasts all day! I keep this in my handbag and it's my to-go hairspray. Brillant!

I use this to tame flyaways and frizzies on the top of my head. I only used it as an actual mascara once, and it didn't really do anything. It really only makes your lashes look wet. But it's great for hair and eyebrows!

on 6/2/2007 4:28:00 PM

I can't see the difference between any brand of clear mascara. I bought this one because I wanted a more natural look for casual days. I was quite disappointed, it did give my lashes definition and made them glossy, but after a while the mascara on the ends of my lashes turned white and began to flake off. I also hate the way that whatever debris gets on the brush gets transferred to the tube (of course, this happens with all mascaras, not just clear ones) and then you see the mascara discolored inside the tube. I wouldn't buy again as I couldn't stand the way my eyelashes looked when this had dried. SO said that I had something white on my lashes and then tried to pick it off with his fingers!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

perfect for the natural look, also if you don't mind it flaking off later!

on 6/4/2007 2:28:00 PM

I like this stuff for the natural look. I mostly use it just to tidy up my eyelashes after applying eyeshadow, and not really for a mascara look. It gets the powder off of my lashes and makes them look slightly more pronounced. The tube, being clear, shows all of the crud that gets put back into it and turns grayish brown. While not pleasant to look at, it was a good lesson to me to replace mascaras frequently, as this happens to all colors.

on 5/29/2006 10:43:00 PM

i wanted a clear mascara since i wanted the natural look of my lashes. i have asian long lashes but they are stick straight or even a little on the downward trend. this did nothing to keep my eyelashes curled even when i use an eyelash curler first. so disappointed. definitely wont buy again

on 1/18/2007 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I used this about 8 years ago when i was 13 the first makeup item i was allowed to use. Then i thought it was fantastic because i was allowed to wear it. Looking back flaked off into a nasty white film that looked as though my lashes had dandruff. eeew!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like to wear this when I know there's a chance I might rub my eyes, or when I just want some definition with no color (I have very light eyelashes so usually I like something dark.) The main reason I buy this is for my eyebrows, and I LOVE it for that.

As a sidenote, this was the first mascara my mom would let me wear (in 7th grade), so I am forever attached to it for its sentimental value!

I have to say I don't use this as my mascara I use it for those crazy hairs that stand up on my hair part, from highlighting, grays, breakage, you name it but it does control them